Thursday, November 17, 2011

Post Apocalyptic Bohemian.........Go There........................NOW

Stephen, over at Post Apocalyptic Bohemian, does the most remarkable posts on gay history, gay historians, music, Broadway, movies, TV, his dogs, his partner, their fabulous home. It's always a joy to read, and, good for me, you can always learn something.

Win.Win.

But today I read Stephen's remarkable post on Glenn Burke.
Don't know who Glenn Burke is, go HERE now.
Know who Glenn Burke is, go HERE now anyway.

This is where we've been, as LGBT people, and this is where a lot of us still are. But, thanks to the struggles of people like Glenn Burke, we are finding out way out of that kind of darkness.

Go HERE now.
What are you waiting for.
Don't make me say it again.

4 comments:

  1. I had heard of Burke years ago, but had forgotten the story. Thanks for sharing this and for send me HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Stephen and all his musings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......