Monday, July 12, 2010

They Really Don't Come Gay Friendlier Than Tom Colicchio

Personally, I'm not into bears, but that's just me.
Still, this story is cool and fun and totally gay and totally straight.

The Gay Men loves themselves some Tom Colicchio and his baldness and stockiness and manliness. And he loves the attention so much that he practically demanded to be on a float in the Gay pride Parade.

"I was on Andy Cohen’s show on Bravo [Watch What Happens, which films in Los Angeles] and said I was mad at the bear community: The gay Pride parade was going on, and no one had asked me to be on a float."

The show was overwhelmed by callers and now Tom Colicchio is gonna be on the Bear float at next year's LA Pride Parade.

As a gay man, I love people that are openly gay and out and proud and just being themselves, but I get a little tinglier.....er, more tingly.....at the idea of a straight man so openly embracing the idea that gay men find him hot and attractive.

Way to go, Tom!

2 comments:

  1. Tom is a Man for all Seasons. Nothing sexier than a man with a sense of humor and ease.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......