Thursday, September 17, 2015

What If You Held A Debate And People Only Watched #TheHotGuyBehindJakeTapper

Again, GOP debates … watched for a total of about ninety second, but might have watched longer had I seen the guy sitting behind Jake Tapper when they took a wideshot of the host.

Now, is he hot? Perhaps, perhaps not. But he is eye-catching and striking enough that when you look at the photo your eye, or at least my eye, goes right to him.
And to a great many Twitterers as well ...


So far we don’t know his name, but if his popularity continues to soar, he might actually be onstage at the next GOP debate.
UPDATE: The mystery "hunk" has been revealed to be movie director Gregory Caruso, a staunch GOP advocate.
Not so hot now, eh?
Pride.com

8 comments:

  1. I listen more than look so missed him!
    Wonder if we'll ever know who he is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be a minority, I don't see it. He's rather Children of the Corn if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see the cuteness either... actually, with that brow, I wouldn't be surprised if he's part Klingon... you know? Son of Warf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ew ew ew! no way! you can have him, bob!

    PS - jake tapper is a philly boy, so RECOGNIZE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, y'all stop.
    I never said he was hot, it was Twitter.
    Sheesh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not even sure which one they (Twitter) are on about. If it's the grey-besuited one - Nah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "hot" guy? Isn't he missing his Hitler Youth meeting for this debate?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......