Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Emmy Detritus ... The Fashion ... And Hottie McHot Jon Hamm

THE BEST
Viola Davis ... she could do no wrong, taking home an Emmy, giving a gorgeous speech, and looking this fabulous.
THE GOOD
Jamie lee Curtis, proving you don't have to be nipped and tucked and dyed and rail thin to be beautiful in Hollywood.

Taraji P. Henson. It was hothothot on Emmy night and Cookie looked so cool ... and so hot.
THE M'KAY
Kerry Washington always takes a fashion risk and, while I like this metal dress, I cannot help but think it's looks like a Tin Man version of Carol Burnett's 'Eunice' dress.

Sofia Vergara. The epitome of 'Meh' because this is the same basic dress she always wears, albeit in a different fabric.
THE MEH
Claire Danes. I actually like the dress and I like the chains and I love the color, but I don't like the President of the PTA hair.

Lady Gaga. I.Expected.More.
THE BAD
Christina Hendricks. I like that she;'s a proud curvy woman,and she's beautiful, but the curves on this dress do her no justice at all. It's mad, men.

January Jones. The color is hideous and the billowy fabric on the legs makes her seem lopsided when the wind blows like she has one gargantuan gam and one pencil thin stick.
THE AWFUL
Joanna Newsom ... Andy Samberg's wife. I can't help but thinking, "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play?"

Kiernan Shipka. A lampshade on stilts.
THE WORST
Heidi Klum in what looks like  a mashup of Big Bird, brothel madam autumn leaves and way gay chain male. I seriously thought this was a joke ... and it is.
HOTTEST MAN
Jon Hamm finally won his Emmy and he looked hot and sexy while doing it. Man, oh, man, that man can rock a suit.

source

7 comments:

  1. of course I never watch tv, but I would bed jon hamm in a new york minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you just know he was probably commando.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. Jon Hamm is really hot. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't those last three women look in the mirror before they walked out; I wouldn't go out looking like that even with a paper bag over my head! Mrs Samberg looked like a vertical version of Barbie's dressing table, albeit not in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire Danes. Ugh. If you're able to count your ribs, best not to have that dress. When she was sitting, all I could think was Holocaust survivor. I disagree about the chains - didn't like them. But I loved January Jones.

    And Heidi shouldn't let an expelled contestant from her show to make her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Viola took the cake, pie and every cookie know to man in that dress.
    Heidi should be ashamed of herself. If one of the designers from PR had of walked that dress she would have ripped them a new one.

    ahhh... Jon Hamm........

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was SHOCKED to see Heidi - HEIDI!!!! - in that Big Bird dress. Did I mentioned I was shocked?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......