Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Architecture Wednesday: Warrix

I tried to find some information on this house because I am in love with it.

I know it's in Nashville, and I know it was designed by Bonadies Architect and I know it's very cool and chic, with black and brown siding and stone work and gables, and it's kinda retro but kind modern  and I so love a black house.

And, for me, that's all I need to know, except ... is it for sale and to whom do i make out the check?

Oh, and click to emBIGGERate


HomeDSGN

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm in love with this too. I love most the exterior, with the different shapes, roof pitches, and the different sizes of the windows. The inside is very nice...love the fireplace! Does the big clock come with the house????

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......