Thursday, September 30, 2021

Bobservations

I have been having trouble sleeping lately. I wake up around 1:30AM every morning and then have trouble going back to sleep or have a fitful night’s sleep. And I’m a cranky bitch when sleep deprived.

The other night Carlos, who drinks hot chocolate nearly every night asked if I wanted some, and I thought the warm cocoa might help me sleep. Wrong. I was up at 2AM and then sleeping badly until 7AM. That next night, Carlos was making his chocolate and asked if I wanted some, and I said it didn’t really help me sleep any better, and he said:

“I thought you slept better, because you weren’t snoring non-stop.”

And that’s when it hit me. He feeds me the hot chocolate so I won’t snore and he can sleep better. It’s all about him. But I still had the cocoa and I did sleep better.

I swear, one of these days Tuxedo is gonna snap his neck with all the head shaking at the daily news.

And kinda on that same topic … if you’re a doctor or a nurse who refuses to get the vaccine then should be a fucking nurse or doctor.

Pope Frankie has announced that all visitors to the Vatican have to be vaccinated, so are Catholics gonna have to stop claiming a faith-based exemption?

I mean, that fits with the typical hypocritical Catholic ideology.

Remember when Thing 45 was in office and he was taken to Walter Reed Medical Center in the middle of the night and the White House refused to comment?

It was because he was having an "emergency" colonoscopy—and by the way, who has an emergency colonoscopy—and didn’t want people making fun of his ass on TV.

I think he was trying to remove Lindsey Graham from his ass.

Hello America …meet a prominent member of the GOP: Louisiana Senator  John Kennedy, who announced his run for re-election next year by saying he would rather drink weed killer than let his constituents down.

Seriously.

So, that wacky GOP, and their friends and allies spent months, and some $6 million, on an audit of the 2020 election to prove that Thing 45 won the state of Arizona and yet all they proved is that Biden got an additional 360 votes.

Nicely done, Arizona.

While the Pope wants to make sure the unvaccinated don’t come near him, he also wants to make sure that Archbishop Rainer Maria Woelki, who hid a report about priests raping children, can take a “spiritual time-out” from his duties.

Yes, a  spiritual time out for aiding and abetting child rapists?

Fuck them all.

I don’t like Omarosa Manigault Newman, but this makes me smile.

Thing 45 has lost an effort to enforce a nondisclosure agreement against Newman for that tell-all book she wrote about serving in his administration. Even better is that Thing 45 must pay her legal fees.

Comedian Billy Eichner is making history with his upcoming gay rom-com Bros, the first explicitly gay romantic comedy from a major Hollywood studio, by casting LGBTQ+ actors in all the roles, both gay and straight, in the film.

Good on Billy.

In this week’s edition of Would You Hit It we have actor and fitness model Eric Guilmette. Eric has a rather beautiful face, and body, though the pec tattoo does kinda bother me because I prefer a clean work surface.

Still, the rules are Simple: Would You Hit It? Yes or No.

Last week on The View, with Vice President Kamala Harris set to appear, both Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro tested positive for COVID—later determined to be a false positive—and were removed from the show for the day.

And so Junior decided to come for Ana, a Republican anti-Thing 45 pundit, by making fun of her weight.

Trouble is, you don’t come for Ana unless she sends for you.

16 comments:

  1. Repugnant John Kennedy might serve his constituents better if he did drink weed killer

    Nice riposte from Ana to Dumpling junior

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ana. Oh. *chef's kiss*
    And it's LUISIANA. What did you expect? Their level of stupidity is the same as the level of hypocrisy the Catholics have.
    And I would LOVE chocolate before bed!!!!
    And you say Eric is a fitness model? Who knew? And don't worry, i'd hit that, tat or not.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emergency colonoscopies are performed when doctors fear there is an intestinal blockage (which can be fatal if ignored). But since Thing 45 never had colon surgery, I guess a good enema cleared things out. Just like the last election, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, well done Ana Navarro. And the thighs on young Eric ......!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't cocoa contain caffeine? Seems like it might work against your sleeping well. Maybe you should settle for warm milk!

    Some Catholics are not fans of Francis, especially the conservative ones I suspect would be more edgy about getting the vaccine. So I'm guessing his blessing won't put them off their exemptions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and I both snore, and the best thing we ever decided to do was to make the move to separate sleeping quarters. No one ever said you can't have a pre-sleep or early morning snuggle, but there is no better way for two people to get a great night's sleep. Plus you know, we don't feel like smothering someone with a pillow in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If i drank hot cocoa before bed...id be up all night.

    Trump had a emergency colonoscopy because he is so full of shit!

    And the Pope declaring all be vaccinated is great. I wonder why they aren't all on the same page? My mother said in her rehab the preachers that come in are the worst ones to cause a ruckus about wearing a mask and a shield. Figures right? She gets pretty fresh with them too.

    I was going to say something else but Eric and his bulge have distracted me.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Helen
    John Kennedy is clearly an idiot.
    I’d like to sic Ana on him!

    @Six
    Ana slayed Junior.
    I am not a chocolate fan, but it does kinda wind me down sometimes, Carlos wears by it.
    Eric is actor and fitness, and I could probably overlook the pec tat!
    xoxxo

    @Debra
    America was given a Thing-45-enema!

    @Treaders
    Ana doesn’t play.
    And yes, those thighs.

    @Steve
    I dunno about the caffeine, but it’s the soothing warmth that SOMETIMES helps!

    @brewella
    Yeah, we both snore, but it’s not so disturbing as to keep the other awake. We make a joke of it.

    @Maddie
    I don’t know, it kinda soothes me and calms me down, and apparently puts me in a come so I don’t snore ??????
    The Pope wants to fight the virus, but not the pandemic of pedophile priests in his churches.
    Eric is pretty fine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ana Navarro... miked drop!
    I had no idea Carlos could be so evil. (I always smile when I see the words Tales of Carlos.
    Tuxedo for president... erm... for Emperor!
    I can’t stand Omarosa, but any nasty dirt about Drumpf is fine with me. And lots of luck to her collecting those legal fees.

    Oh, I almost forgot. Eric Guilmette [with facial hair]... Oh, OK.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kennedy's most likely already eaten the Ivermectin, so the weed killer probably wouldn't hurt him.

    hate to tell you, they didn't find Lindsey, but I understand Kevin McCarthy's still quite happy there.

    Go Amerosa!!

    Eric? Why even ask?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eric. Come to me, Eric, and I will say YES. Donnie has visible panty lines in that lovely shot of his rump. If we could see the other side, I bet he'd have camel toe, too. I wish Carlos would make hot chocolate for me. Poor Tuxedo.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Mitchell
    Ana doesn't play.
    But I think Eric does.
    Carlos' evil scheme had both of us in hysterics!

    @Dave
    I wouldn't put it past Kennedy because he just is THAT dumb.

    @Janie
    Eric is a hot little nugget, yes?
    And Thing 45's ass and panty lines are high-larious!
    Tuxedo may need a neck brace.
    I should have Carlos get a Hot Chocolate Truck!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does cocoa stop you snoring? If so, I'm getting in giant tubs of the stuff to force feed to the husband before bed. To be fair, he doesn't snore every night, just when he's been to the pub and had a few. Some great snippets on this post. As a Brit, I read the US political stuff with astonishment! Not that our politicians are any better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you rest well soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Around My Kitchen Table
    Welcome from across the pond.
    Well, my husband claims I wasn't snoring so clearly I slept better, but maybe he just slept better!
    I imagine politicians are the same everywhere, sadly.

    @Travel said...
    I'm still in fitful sleep mode, but I think it's just the weather changing and the cooler nights.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......