Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Architecture Wednesday: Willoughby Way

After a week in Nantucket, being pampered by sun, sand and surf, i decided I really needed to step back a little, and get away from it all.
I needed to recharge; I needed to down-size; I needed to rough it. And so I came to a little cabin in the Rockies, just outside Aspen, Colorado, where i could just relax and reinvigorate myself by my rustic surroundings. The house is built from trees felled on the property and stone quarried from nearby, so the outside is brought inside to add to that sense of comfort.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 PM

    Oh. My. This place is gorgeous! I don't care that I don't like cold weather. I'd learn to love it if I had a home like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just live in the bathroom?!? Please?!?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......