Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Architecture Wednesday: City Views From Tiburon

There aren't many places that I love more than San Francisco; being in that city is like nothing I've ever felt before. But, sometimes even better than being in The City, is living with a view of The City.
And that would mean this house located across the bay, in Tiburon.
It has five bedrooms, six full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, living room, dining room, 2 family rooms, a media room and, best of all since I'd be so close to California Wine Country: a 1500 bottle wine cellar.
And it can be all mine for just $7.495 million.

source

4 comments:

  1. Bob,

    I was only in San Francisco once, during a two day weekend in 1979. San Francisco was one of those few much ballyhood destinations which was as promised. I was truly impressed. As I am with the photos you posted to this blog. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:47 PM

    So when do we move in? And who's in charge of getting the booze for the house warming party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, believe me, you do NOT want to live in Tiburon, no matter how fabulous the house. When someone here acts like a pissy dick, the joke is "What, are you from Tiburon?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, love the mix of natural and industrial. The lighting, both natural and artificial, is some of the best work I've seen. We could live in this!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......