Saturday, June 11, 2011

Outstanding Guest Comment Of The Week

There was a wealth of funny comments this week, and picking a winner was tough. So, here are the Top Three Finalists, followed by this week's winner. Thanks to all of you who commented and made me giggle and snort and outright guffaw!
In response to my post about the "Christians" and the Surrender Dorothy Gay Warning they flew over Disney World at the start of this year's Gay Days, urbandon [see blog HERE....he is a fabulous clothing and jewelry designer from Down Under] wrote:

urbandon (Don Pezzano) has left a new comment on your post "They're Not Having A Gay Old Time":

That's a great story. As I always say about christians- "Throw 'em to the lions!"

And, replying to my post about Fox "News" using a picture of Tine Fey, instead of Mama Grizzly Bore, in one of their "news" stories, Kevin [of The Lisp, a fabulously gay, fabulously funny, fabulously sexy site] said:

Kevin has left a new comment on your post "Um, Yeah, Doesn't She Work In The Building?":

Fortunately, no one over there actually has half a brain, otherwise they'd be dangerous.

Todd was moved to respond to the picture of Ellen and Portia's house, and the news that they were selling. Check out Todd at No Rain On My Suede:

todd carr has left a new comment on your post "Architecture Wednesday: Ellen & Portia Are Moving":

I love those ladies, are they downsizing? perhaps something w/ a baseball diamond?
 
But this weeks winner came in last night, and gave me my End Of The Day Chuckle.
This weeks winner of the coveted.....coveted?....ISBL Outstanding Guest Comment of the Week, is StaninNH, who wondered, after reading my post about MGB wanting to visit Margaret Thatcher when she was travelling to the Sudan said:
 
Stan in NH has left a new comment on your post "Even The Brits Think MGB® Is a Joke":

I love the moniker MGB®! Priceless is grizzly bore!
MGB® in Sudan? She probably thinks Sudan is a 4 door car and she's getting a free one!

Thanks Stan, and Congratulations!
Check out Stan at UnderSTANding Stan, you'll learn something every single time....or at least I do!

6 comments:

  1. thanks Bob! that's cool of yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:38 AM

    squeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:37 AM

    They like me, they like me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Bob! It's an honor just to be nominated for such a prestigious and coveted award.
    "I will regard this great honor not so much as an award for what I have achieved, but a standard to hold against what I have yet to accomplish."
    Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you choose, Bob, they're all great...

    Congrats, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great comments. You'll have to forgive me Bob for being a little partial to the award winner. It's a ball sharing a life with the winning jokster, it really is. I'm sure Carlos feels much the same toward you.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......