Saturday, June 25, 2011

Outstanding Guest Comment Of The Week

There were many to choose from this week, as I giggled and guffawed at some of your responses, but I've narrowed it down to just two.
This week's runner-up, responding to my post entitled Debbie Has A Garage Sale is:

mrpeenee has left a new comment on your post "Debbie Has A Garage Sale":

I would only bid on the Crawford dress if I had Crawford's tiny little waist. Damn.

Check out mrpeenee and marvel at his collection of delicious houseboys, and amuse yourself with his delectable wit and charming stories.
 
And our winner this week is one Ivan Vargas, from Queer Iv, who has a little something on his mind about Architecture Wednesday:
 
Ivan Vargas has left a new comment on your post "Architecture Wednesday":
 
I'm shvitzing! Help me!

Which is what one does when one is on a Greek beach....and living in a house that looks like a giant seashell.

Congrats to Ivan, and when you get time, visit him at Queer Iv for "The musings and observations of a wine-drinking, art-loving, culture-obsessed muscle-mary lost in the Big Apple."
It's always interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything, but keep it civil .......