Friday, April 09, 2021

I Didn't Say It ...

Ronen Rubinstein, actor on Fox’s 9-1-1: Lone Star, coming out as bisexual, and says playing a gay character on the show, helped him come out:

“I fully identify as bisexual. I literally just got goosebumps saying that. It feels so good to talk about it, it feels so good to finally be comfortable with it … The biggest thing for me is where I come from, it’s like people like me and people who have identified as bisexual or gay or as any part of the community, you’re just not welcomed. It’s as brutally honest as that. It’s either you faced insane amounts of profanity, like the F-word was thrown around all the time or you would get your ass kicked if you were gay. [Jessica Parker Kennedy, Rubinstein’s girlfriend] is actually one of the first people that sort of respectfully called me out on it. She’s like, ‘Is there something we need to talk about?’ And I said, ‘Maybe.’ She definitely encouraged me to be vocal about it, just to live my truth. She’s like, ‘I love you for who you are, your full self and people will love you for who you are and your full self.’ I want people to know that they’re not alone and it’s definitely okay. Trust me, I know that it is not easy. My path has not been easy at all, but it’s just one more thing that I can share with people to help them and let them know that I’m here for them.”

Welcome out, Ronen, and know that your journey will help someone else take that first step. Every time a member of the LGBTQ+ community out, it creates a path for others.

Thank you.

PS Is he adorable, or what?

photo

Kayleigh McEnany, AKA Bullshit Barbie and Thing #45’s Press Liar, in her new job at Fox News, appearing on Hannity on Fox news, to lie:

“It’s just really important to point out that the standard is so high to hold any of these news organizations accountable. You have to prove intentional malice. It is extremely hard to prove. It’s why 60 Minutes—it’s why the left, MSNBC, CNN, they get away with murder each and every day. They can say whatever they want because you can’t hold them accountable. It’s a travesty.”

This from the same news channel where Fucker Carlos said no one attacked the Capitol, they simply walked into their building.

Nice to see Kayleigh is as full of shit as ever.

photo

Pete Buttigieg, on Fox News, talking about Infrastructure Week and those who don’t seem to know what that means:

"I heard the governor of South Dakota recently saying, 'this isn't infrastructure—it’s got money for pipes.' Well, we believe that pipes are infrastructure, because you need water to live. And too many families now live with the threat of lead poisoning."

Sadly, the Governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem, is a GQPer, so Pete will need crayons and gold stars to make her understand that infrastructure isn’t just roads and bridges.

photo

S.E. Cupp, Political commentator, on the continuing threat from supports of Thing #45:

“I’m here for a post-MAGA America, one that resides permanently within a history book and not in a newspaper, but we don’t yet live in that America. I’m sad to say [the twice-impeached, one-term loser] is not ‘irrelevant’—the ‘nightmare’ is not over. For one, he’s trying to influence the 2022 midterms, and is likely to play a significant role in Republican efforts to win back Congress. Considering Biden’s substantial and fragile agenda, that seems, er, important. Likewise, [the twice-impeached, one-term loser] may very well run for president again in 2024. And if you want to know what it looks like when the media doesn’t take a presidential run seriously, see the early months of 2016 and the eventual result. Believe me, no one wants to be past [the twice-impeached, one-term loser]-ism more than I do. We can plug our ears, cover our eyes, and will him to go away. But the reality is, [the twice-impeached, one-term loser]  is still a big problem for America—and yes, a problem worth covering.”

Notice that many of Thing #45’s faithful lapdogs are now working as “news” people over on Fox, helping the former guy keep his lies and hate in the public.

Stay vigilant. Speak up. And, say it with me: CAST A GODDMANED VOTE.

photo

John Autry, Democratic state representative from North Carolina politician, criticizing legislation that targets transgender children like his granddaughter:

"For me, it's a personal issue. I have family members that are in the LGBTQ community, including a grandchild that identifies as female and is transitioning. I would do anything to protect any of my children and my grandchildren and that is one of the reasons I am so supportive with these measures here today. You know, a transgender girl is not a boy, and the emails that I am receiving portraying that there is some conspiracy of transgender youth to assume an identity that they were not born with to cheat at sports is just ludicrous and I can't find the words that can express my, I guess, disgust, is one of them. Aside from the basic dehumanization of [my granddaughter] by such measures, it's hurtful. They're hurting people. And they're hurting my children and they're hurting my grandchildren. And I will not stand for that. The ones that are really troubling are the ones that take the position that these children are perpetuating a concerted fraud to present themselves as transgender just to cheat at sports … No one is coming after your granddaughter's track medal.”

This is what common sense and tolerance and understanding that people are different sounds like.

Of course, he’s a Democrat and doesn’t legislate in fear.

photo

14 comments:

  1. Trumpelstiltskinites make money for these fascisti news organisations. As for Simon & Schuster giving Pennies from Heaven more than $1,000,000 for his biography (coming out in 2 volumes...volume 1 how I met Mother, volume 2....How long it took to persuade Mother into bed to procreate).

    And talking of Trumpelstiltskinites; it struck me the other day - that Gaetz person....don't you think that his hair looks just like the turd emoji?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Pete Buttigieg)
    and all the other good people.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm embarrassed to say that Kayleigh McEnany is from my hometown. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved Ronon. And I swear, I'm not the reason he came out as Bisexual. My lips are sealed.

    I could have Ronon and Pete on either side of me every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo to John Autry for speaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Mr. Autry available?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Helen
    I think Fox News hires "these people" so that if Thing #45 tries to form his own network, he can have them. It's all coins.

    @TDM
    Except for #BSB, all good people.

    @Steve
    We won't hold it against you!!!

    @MM
    I like your sammich!

    @Debra
    When you know better, you do better.

    @Ur-Spo
    I may have to Google him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just two thoughts, maybe three. Ronen Rubinstein is totally adorable. I love the 9-1-1 franchise and Lone Star has the extra yumminess of Rob Lowe as Ronen's character's father.

    Second thought, why would anyone in their right mind think that a person would go through all of that emotional, mental and probably physical agony just to cheat at sports?!

    Well off to the vampiretorium to get bloodwork done. I'm hopeful that they'll actually find blood in all of that glucose I'm carrying around. See, third thought is totally random.

    ReplyDelete
  9. get up, stand up, speak truth to power!
    the GQP will never do this; all they do is lie/cheat/steal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Autry... Good for him. He's the second State Rep with skin in that game.

    S.E. Cupp. Well... of course. He's going to destroy the world as we know it if we let him. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. Yes, lives depend on it.

    Good one, Pete. Noem? None to bright. The more she speaks, the more we realize the depths of her 'knowledge'.

    Well, mirrors and Republican/Q-heads? Not well acquainted. Nor do they understand irony. Nice thing... they have nothing on Biden to work with. Zip. Let them spin in circles.

    Well, another actor. Sigh. Actors. Such. Terrible. People.

    Thanks for the feed, Bob. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @DeeDhaLah
    Ronen is adorable, and much more so than Raw Blow.
    On you second thought, the short answer is ignorance. And fear.
    Um, have fun with the Blood Suckers??

    @AM
    PREACH, sister!

    @uptonking
    I like a politician with a spine and a conscience.
    Just because Thing #45 is out of the picture, doesn’;t mean he’s out of things.
    I love that Pete takes no prisoners but just speaks truth.
    Oh, not all actors are bad people, just like not all politicians are soulless demons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heh...I always figured that Rubinstein (and the actor who plays his 9-1-1 love interest) were gay IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad Ronen has committed to BiSexualism, which IS real.
    The last couple of years a number of young (mostly) actor/performers have come out simply as "Queer" or "a Member of the LBGTQ+ community". Since I don't know what that means to that person, and I don't know what it means. You know what I mean?? I am a simple boy from Texas, so Queer means Homosexual, Gay or Lesbian; Bi is Bi, Trans is Trans.. I'd like more clarification as to what these youngfolk mean by it. Not that they owe me any such thing by any means, it's none my business...

    For Ronen "where I come from" was Israel. Don't know when he left, but it does answer one question... also not my business

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kayleigh... sounds like she's concerned about the Dominion lawsuit and was no doubt hired because she's blonde, and probably had sex with Loser #45.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......