Friday, June 30, 2017

WTF? Celine Dion

I loathe Celine Dion ... I loathe everything about her. And when she appears in public like this it makes that task so much easier.

Dion actually appeared on the streets of Paris in this get-up ... I mean, she looks like she’s off to a Dairy-Farm/Leather-Bar for a night of milking and fisting. But the most laughable thing of all?

Nope, not the black leather overalls.

Nope. Not the ill-fitting man’s shirt.

And most definitely not the pearl-accented sandals by “designer” Kanye West.

The most laughable thing of all is that this get-up costs $110,000.

My heart will go on ... laughing. And loathing.

Sidenote: I’ll take the bodyguard, though.

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha - she is having mid life crisis although I am sad for her that her husband passed.
    Did you see the other get up she was wearing, looked like lots of suede. Fugly.
    What is she thinking and flipping paying for? I think her PR rep should be fired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFB, HIDEOUS EXPENSIVE TRASH! she needs a gay man STAT to dress her properly; mistress maddie could lend a hand here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a fan but I've also never had the distaste you display. HOWEVER... After seeing this photo, learning she actually owns anything "designed" by Kane West, and that she paid $110,000 for that get-up. Well, I may be joining you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "off to a Dairy-Farm/Leather-Bar for a night of milking and fisting" -- HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan either Bob. She should be shot for even wearing anything from the Kayne West Collection. There's a sucker every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never understood how she has a career. What's the appeal?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping in to say hullo, Bob. And that my mind is blown to kingdom come by the shit that piece of garbage is..... hang on a minute, of course garbage would wear garbage! And of course garbage would see other garbage coming (ew, ew! Sorry about THAT mind picture!) and charge it like a wounded bull for wearing its garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blimey O'Reilly! £110,000? If anyone paid even $10 for that monstrosity of a 'costume' I'd expect them to wait for change!

    ReplyDelete
  9. $110,000? I wouldn't give you sixpence for it

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......