Monday, January 14, 2013

Globes Fashion: The Best, The Good, The Meh, The Bad, The Try-Too-Hard, The Not Angelina, Hot Accessories, The The One I Liked That Maybe No One Else Did

The Best
Clockwise From Top Left: 
Jessica Alba, Slinky; 
Kerry Washington, Grrrrl; 
Nicki Kidman, Kitten-with-a-whip; 
Naomi Watts, Regal
The Good
Clockwise From Top Left:
Jennifer Lawrence, Sleek;
Jodie Foster, Lesbian Glimmer;
Michelle Dockery, Elegant;
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Somber Chic
The Meh
Clockwise From Top Left: 
Amy Adams, Fleshtone Fishtail;
Anne Hathway, Tower Of Boobless;
Claire Danes, Next Time At Least Try;
Jennifer Garner, Matronly
The Bad
Clockwise From Top Left: 
Giuliana Rancic, Mortician's Wife;
Jessica Chastain, Bed Sheet couture;
Julianna Hough, Princess Punk;
Lena Dunham, Ill-fitting Off-putting; 
Racehl Weisz, Pick ONE Dress;
Rosario Dawson, Let It Out.
The Try Too Hard
Clockwise From Top Left: 
Jennfer Lopez, The Forty-year-Old Stripper;
Kate Hudson, It's Only Rock'n'Roll But I Hate It;
Katherine McPhee, No....No....No
Taylor Swift, Trolling For Underage Boys
The Not Angelina:
Halle Berry, Trying To Work Something Other Than A messed Up personal Life;
Eva longoria, She Thinks This Might Land Her A Job...As Jolie's Stunt Leg
The Hot Accessory
Clockwise From Top Left: 
Bradley "Beautiful" Cooper;
Daniel "Sensitive" Day-Lewis;
Hugh "Huge Ackman" Jackman;
Robert "Dangerously Sexy" Downey Jr.
I Liked It:
Lucy Liu.
I may look like Grandma's Couch, but she rocked it.

6 comments:

  1. The Faux Jolie's Legs made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julianna Hough... mess

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAYUM - that analysis was perfection! I'mona tell my readers to check you out. HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN JESSICA ALBA! STUNNING. I left out all the good movie stars! Agree 100% re Lucy Liu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Kate Hudson should be in the HORRIBLE category!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena Dunham's dress was meh, but when the dress frames an unfortunate back tattoo and makes tha tattoo look like toile wallpaper, that is sad, and very unintentionally funny. Yeah Lena, they were talking about you behind your back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with you about Lucy Lui, but perhaps the fact that I love her so much clouds my judgement.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......