Monday, September 24, 2012

Mittsy Has A Bad Week


Mittsy's had a tough week. First, he basically told half of the country that he doesn't give a rat's ass about them; and then his wife took to the airwaves to chastise the GOP for picking on him because, and this is rich, "this is hard"; and then it was alleged that he went a little heavy on the self-tanner before speaking to a group of Hispanic voters on Univision.

Yeah. It's not good. And then this happened:

During a round table meeting with a teacher, Mittsy apparently rudely told her, when she tried to speak, that “I didn’t ask you a question.”

That teacher, identified as Cheryl, says: 
"When I was asked to speak with Mitt Romney it seemed like a very important thing to me, and I wanted to put a lot of careful thought into what I would say. So, I went to the round table discussion very optimistic and interested in hearing what he had to say. When he sat down, one of the first questions he asked was, he said “I understand there is a teacher here today, which one of you is a teacher?”
So, I raised my hand, thinking that’s a good thing, he’s interested in education, but it wasn’t a good thing. I felt like his view was a little old-fashioned and I was surprised by it. He went on to kind of lecture me about schools and how bad they are. He talked bad about the teacher’s union. He was talking about the importance of private schools and voucher systems.
At one point, I said to him, “I have an answer for that.” And he said, “I didn’t ask you a question.”
Now, to be fair, this could be a case of "he said-she said" but, well, let's see with whom we are dealing: a man who says one thing, then changes his mind, then changes it, back, then says he never said what he said, though he doesn’t remember ever saying anything.

Or Cheryl. Yeah, I'm Team Cheryl.

And then.....

When Mittsy spoke before that packed crowd at the Univision Forum, aka SprayTanGate, earlier this week, it now appears that the crowd wasn't all Univision audience.

Mittsy apparently bussed in local supporters “after exhausting the few conservative groups on campus” and his people threatened to “reschedule” the event if organizers did not allow the “rowdy activists from around southern Florida in order to fill the extra seats at their town hall.”

And then during the talk, Mittsy dodged questions as to whether or not he would maintain President Obama’s directive allowing young undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States on a temporary basis.

That’s Mittsy. He pads the audience with his minions, and the refuses to answer questions that are extremely important to his audience. See, he doesn't want the Latino community to know his true feelings on immigration because...

A] He hasn't had anyone tell him what to think yet, or....
2] He doesn't care about illegal immigrants because they are part of the 47%.

And, well, there's this....

Univision is now saying that, not only did the Romney campaign pack the hall with non-students because they couldn’t find enough supporters on campus for his townhall meeting, but when Mittsy didn’t like the anchor’s introduction, he refused to go on until it was r-taped.

A Republican present called it a “temper tantrum”.

While introducing Romney, Jorge Ramos noted that Mittsy promised them just 35 minutes, while the president offered up a full hour for his townhall meeting the following night. Ramos then introduced Mittsy but Mittsy wouldn’t come on the stage.

This is his idea of presidential.

But this isn’t the first time we’ve seen a Mittsy Hissy Fit. Apparently, back in ’06, while still Governor of Massachusetts, Mittsy threw another tantrum after the GOP lost the Midterm Elections. He then spent 212 days of the next year campaigning for president rather than governing his state.

That’s his idea of leadership.

That’s Mittsy.

It’s been a bad week for him, but think how bad it would be for the country if he was elected president.


8 comments:

  1. There is no end to an arrogant's arrogance. Can you imagine how insufferable he would be AS president?

    We simply cannot let this guy get elected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized - debates start next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I'm saying this but I am now looking forward to the debates. I have hope. Mittsey seems to be losing control. But we should be more sympathetic. After all, Ann Romney did say, "Stop it. This is hard."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought I would dislike anymore more than George W. Bush. I do and his name is Mitt Romney. I can't stand to hear his voice or see his snarling lips over his too white teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. asshattery abounds! FORWARD with OBAMA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Awwww... poor Mittsy can't handle Univision anchors. I'd hate to see how he fares against Nancy Pelosi, let alone those Cold War foes in Russia we allegedly have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If he wins, there is something seriously wrong with the mormons in this country. And if he does by fluke, just pass me a needle with air in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to the debates because any time Mitt is talking, it seems to really, really help the Democrats!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......