Saturday, July 02, 2011

Outstanding Guest Comment Of The Week

Well, this was sort of an embarrassment of riches this week. Fabulous comments on a variety of topics.
Here are the choices:

In response to Our Lady of The Rosary Gay Bashes A Dead Man

mrpeenee said...
So did they turn down the money in the bequest?
I sort of don't think so.

Commenting on Architecture Wednesday:


designing wally said...
I could do this & I wouldn't even have to change my wardrobe....
It already matches all my kaftans!

twunty mcslore said...
It looks like the belly of the whale, not that that's a bad thing. I love the carpet of leaves. Where does one find such a thing? Not World Market, that's for sure.

Kyle said...
I'm just blown away. It is so beautiful I almost want to weep. Industrial, natural, comfortable, modern, and eco-friendly. Work little house, work!

Responding to To Catch An Adulterer:

todd carr said...
I always thought it was nice of Chris to give the perp a towel to cover up with.....showed he truly cared.

And, to He's A Politician....Did We Really Expect He Would Keep His Word?, we heard:

twunty mcslore said...
Is it wrong that I read that as 'spooging off The Gays?'


So, who will win? Who? Who gets the coveted.....coveted?.....ISBL Outstanding Guest Comment of the Week Award? Well, it's Buck!
For his comment on He's A Politician....Did We Really Expect He Would Keep His Word? 

Buck said...
I'll bet he'd officiate at Newt's fourth wedding, though. How Republican of him.


Congratulations Buck!
And y'all stop in and say hey to Buck at I Laugh, Therefore I Am and Channeling Julia Child.
Both great reads.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! BUCK!!!
    He hit that pig RIGHT, on the snout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored! Thank you! So often, these Republicans make it so easy to come up with award-winning, satirical comments! Thanks, Bob!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......