Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just For Giggles: From Round-The-Way Gay, Neal

A SENSITIVE HUSBAND

This guy is sitting at home, alone, when he hears a knock on the front door. There are two sheriff's deputies there. He asks if there is a problem.

One of the deputies asks if he is married, and if so, can he see a picture of his wife. The guy says "sure" and shows him a picture of his wife.

The sheriff says, "I'm sorry, sir, but it looks like your wife's been hit by a truck."

The guy says, " I know, but she has a great personality and is an excellent cook."

4 comments:

  1. reminds me of the joke about the bar patron who keeps looking into his shirt pocket between rounds....bartender asks why and the patron says "picture of my wife, waiting till she looks good enough to go home to"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WA-waaaaaahhh.

    HAHAHAHAHA! Loves me a good cornball joke.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......