Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Architecture Wednesday: Villa in Port D’Andratx

I know, I know. We were in Port D’Andratx, Mallorca, Spain just a couple of months back. So kill me for wanting a little more español  in my houses.

This amazing newly built villa is located above the harbor entrance with the most amazing views. The house is nearly 10,000 square feet with five bedrooms, each with its own en suite, living room with a view, dining area, gourmet kitchen, sauna, fitness room, guest house and an infinity pool

Oh, and you can buy it for $13.3 million dollars … and I’d love to come for a visit.

click to emBIGGERate ...

4 comments:

  1. Maybe in my dreams..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:05 AM

    I've been there. It's beautiful. Post something from the Pollensa Hills and I'll be in heaven. Oh, and this place? Concealed pelmets are a must!
    Jean-Paul
    itsmyhusbandandme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for the whole 10,000 square feet thingy, the house is lovely. Just the hubby and I rattled around in a 2,00 square foot house. Maybe if you had loads of company?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......