Monday, October 27, 2014

WTF? Diane Keaton

I love Diane Keaton. I love her movies; I love her ideas; I love to hear her talk, and, well, mostly, I love her fashion sense which has been slightly modernized over the years, but really hasn't changed all that much from the Annie Hall days.

But this ... this. I love the skirt; love the jacket; even love the Chaplin-esque hat. And, if you hide the socks and pumps ... socks and pumps ... I like it, but those gosh darn socks and pumps.

They ruin everything!

6 comments:

  1. I love her, bit she needs to stop being so hipster. I do like the hat though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the socks gotta go...but keep the rest of the outfit! she is so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socks should only go with sandals.... bwa-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the socks. There I said it! It goes with the whole outfit, and is totally Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what you meant WTF? She's been this badly dressed for decades?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it (I usually do with her.)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......