Friday, October 03, 2014

Would You Hit It?

Allen Leech is an Irish actor who made his acting debut with a small part in a 1998 production of A Streetcar Named Desire.

He made his first major film appearance in Cowboys & Angels and earned an Irish Film & Television Awards nomination in 2004 for his performance in Man About Dog. He gained some international fame as Marcus Agrippa on HBOs Rome, but is perhaps best known as the Tom Branson, chauffeur who married well in the BBCs Downton Abbey.

And that begs the question …

Would.You.Hit.It?

Yes or No.

8 comments:

  1. OH DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!! ID hit that faster the Kim Katastrophe could get her underwear up over that huge ass!!!!!!!! Let me tell ya, he be in the backseat with me honey, and we wouldn't be reading maps!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd have to get past me first. I do so love an Irish man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope! and LOOK at that outfit; did he just reach into the laundry basket and throw on any old thing? yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's think about this one yes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anne Marie, when I'm hitting that, it won't be wearing any clothes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the evidence of this - No way! (Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Possibly. I would say for the first 2 seasons of 'Downton' I'd have said no, but I liked him this last season.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......