Monday, May 10, 2010

Life IS Good.....Thanks Corey


I have been honored with the Life Is Good Award, bestowed upon me by one Corey, AKA The MadTexter, and now I must answer a series of questions posed by Corey. Anyone who wishes to follow suit may do so, or, even take a stab at answering these questions in the comments section of ISBL.
So, first off, Thanks Corey, and now.......
Let's rip:

1) If you could go back to being a teenager knowing all that you know now, would you?
Tempting as that may be, to be a younger, infinitely more wise, version of me, I don't think I'd take that trip back in time. The things I've done, learned, seen, heard, felt, touched, tasted, have made me the Bob I am today, and, such as I am, I wouldn't change that. So, that's my log-winded, gas-bag way of saying I wouldn't go back to be teenaged Bob.

2) If you could be a fly on a wall for 5 minutes in any home in the world, who's home would it be?
Dick Cheney. I'd like to see if he's a raging fucktard whose head is permanently ensconced in his ass when the cameras are off, too.

3) What hair color attracts you? Black, Brown, Blonde, Auburn, Silver?
Well, I am attracted every day to a man who has, er, had, black hair, but every once in a while there's something to be said for a blond. No. Black hair. Carlos, Colin Farrell, Denzel Washington. All hot; all black hair. Yup, black.......unless. No. Black.

4) If you could move to another country and live there the rest of your life, what country would it be, and why?
I would move to Africa because I believe all life springs from Africa. 'Nuff said.

5) (Referring to the film The Box) If someone offered you $1million, but the catch was that someone random in the world would die if you took the money, would you take it? If 'yes', defend your answer.
Nope. I seriously couldn't/wouldn't wish death upon anyone. Plus, I'd know someone else would have the chance and I just might be that "random" death.

6) If you could ask any person (famous or otherwise) one question, who would it be and what would you ask them?
Well, anyone who knows me, knows that my hero is Rosa Parks, so i'd ask her if she was really tired the day she refused to give up her seat, or was she just tired of the bullshiz going on at the time.

7) If you could pick the winner of American Idol, who would it be?
Well, I have been Team Bowersox since day one. No other answer.

8) What is your favorite TV program of all time?
The Dick Van Dyke Show. Or it's modern day equivalent, Seinfeld.

9) What is your dream job?
Retired. Or writing. Writing about retirement. Retiring after writing.

10) If you could be King or Queen of any country in the world (whether it's currently a democracy or not), what country would it be?
Oh, I'd turn South Carolina into its own country and I'd be its first Queen. Just because I'd like to see the Bible Thumpers stampede for the border. See, in South Carolina, it's not the heat, it's the stupidity.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    These are great questions. I'm going to post my answers on my blog in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 PM

    I love that last answer.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......