Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Ain't One To Gossip, But......


Wow! Big Head Alert!!
Usher is the next Michael Jackson.......according to Usher.

He says: "I've been doing this 18 years now and my icon is well on its way. Michael was doing it for 50 years and that's something I'd like to grow towards. At the same time, I am one of a kind, a worldwide pop icon."
My icon?
Wow.
Get over yourself and come out already you queenie little bitch.


Looks like another celebrity marriage has hit the adultery mark.
ALLEGEDLY Matt Lauer has walked out on his wife of 12 years, Annette Roque.
But, um, not because she cheated on him, but because he cheated on her.
ALLEGEDLY Matty Boy got a little snow bunny action while covering the Olympic games in Vancouver, and when Missus Today Show wifey found out there was "an explosive two-day fight."
Lauer left.
Annette took off her ring.
Matty? Seriously. We get that you have a hot bod--in the interests of fairness, I'd hit it--but, sheesh, you and your cronies covered every inch of the Tiger Woods thing, every inch of the Mark Sanford thing, every inch of the Jesse James thing.
You think you might have learned something from all that cheatin' coverage.
Like....keep Little Matty in your pants.


Well, we had the Facebook campaign--that worked--to get Betty White on SNL--but now it's getting a little out of control.
Facebook has a new page to get Betty White to host the Oscars.
Facebook has a new page to get Betty White to appear on Glee.
Corey, at the MadTexter, has a new page to get Betty White to be the new judge....not on American Idol....on the Supreme Court.
I'm just hoping she'll join my Facebook page and start delivering the mail in Smallville.


I'm hooked on the Real Housewives Of New york, and I am so Team Bethenny in the Jill/Bethenny feud.
And Jill makes it easy.
Apparently, she is so jealous of Bethenny that she has Google alerts when news about Bethenny breaks so she can Twitter it and Facebook it and call the Countless Luann about it.
Case in point: Bethenny just had her baby last week, and Jill "Get a hobby" Zarin heard about it and posted this on her Facebook page:
"Heard Bethenny had a baby boy....so happy for her and son. So happy for them."
Nice Jill. Take away the new parents thunder--the new parents who don't even like your nosy ass--by announcing the birth of their child before they do.
Worse, though, is that Jill, in her haste to gossip, got it wrong.
Bethenny.Had.A.Girl.
Jill tried to apologize after people jumped her hobby-less ass on Facebook and Twitter, by putting the blame on.....her daughter:
"Yesterday [my daughter] read a tweet and blog that Bethenny gave birth. We were excited and congratulated her obviously prematurely. I should have waited until B announced it herself. Sorry."
Get a hobby, Jill. Or a life.


My BFF Lindsay Lohan is back on the ISBL gossip page.
It seems that hasbeen wacktress, and wannabe singer/designer/coke mule, Lohan got into a bit of an altercation with hasbeen singer, wannabe actress/designer Avril Lavigne who ALLEGEDLY called my girl Lindsay a "loser."
Is that bad?
Lohan and Lavigne had a huge brawl in front of guests at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont, which ended with Lohan begging the hotel to toss Lavigne out.
An eyewitness, er, paid informant, said: "Avril was at a table with friends just over a week ago including her boyfriend, Brody Jenner, when Lindsay came over to say hi. But as soon as she approached, Avril launched at her and said: 'Get the hell out of my face, you are fake, you are a loser. I don't like false people. Stay away from me and my friends.'
Lindsay ALLEGEDLY screamed back: "Don't threaten me!"
Good comeback, Linds.
Then she then stormed off to security and tried to get them to kick Avril out. They refused, and Lindsay took her party, and her paraphernalia, and left.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    Great topics to start out the morning. Usher isn't all that. I can prove it by how many tunes of his I've downloaded: one

    Matt Lauer needs to hush, and IIRC this isn't the first time infidelity has happened in that marriage.

    Avril Lavigne? Pfft. Just another talentless singer pulling the diva card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say 'thank you' for becoming a follower on my Julia blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usher - my icon - please - he's good, a great dancer and really talented, but MJ experimented with rock, and his sound was more universal - I mean look at MJ in concerts with girls and moms and OK guys screaming their heads off.

    Usher - mainly confined to R&B and he has not explored yet anyways, only artists and rock to make his sound more diverse......he strives on his looks!

    Avril - please - she's no way near to being a diva.

    Matt's cute but boy is he clueless!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......