I hijacked this post from Robbie, who hijacked it from Virginia, who hijacked it from.....oh who cares. It's kinda fun, so I'm giving it a shot. Feel free to do the same, just substitute the words NOT in red boldface with your own.
1. Wine is the best food to take on a picnic because it goes with everything.
2. Summer used to be for running and jumping and playing and swimming and now it hot and sticky and there's too much yard work.
3. In South Carolina flip flops are considered dress shoes.
4. To love someone is the ultimate compliment.
5. A long hike is just that. Long. And a hike. Who has the time? Or the energy. When it's summertime and I'm wearing flip-flops and hiking without the man I love who stayed home with the wine?
6. When I crave food it's a sign I might be pregnant....if I was a woman....a straight woman.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the air cooling off and a little thunderstorm to liven things up, tomorrow my plans include yard work and yard work and work in the yard, while on Sunday, I want to spend the entire day with Carlos.