Tuesday, February 02, 2010

And Now For A Word From Rabbi The Wingnut


"Thirteen months before 9/11, on the day New York City passed homosexual domestic partnership regulations, I joined a group of Rabbis at a City Hall prayer service, pleading with G-d not to visit disaster on the city of N.Y. We have seen the underground earthquake, tsunami, Katrina, and now Haiti. All this is in sync with a two thousand year old teaching in the Talmud that the practice of homosexuality is a spiritual cause of earthquakes. Once a disaster is unleashed, innocents are also victims just like in Chernobyl. We plead with saner heads in Congress and the Pentagon to stop sodomization of our military and our society. Enough is enough." - Rabbi Yehuda Levin.

Gosh, Rabbi, I can call up an earthquake just by, um, well, practicing homosexuality? Sheesh, man, I practice so much there should be an earthquake every hour or so.

Seriously, though, I love these wingnuts who give us all this power simply by being gay. As I have said before, explain to me that, while having sex with men gives me the power to call up a hurricane, dial in a tsunami, and order the earth to move, I can't get people to vote Yes on marriage equality?

What's it gonna take people?

Must I send locusts?

Because you know I can!

7 comments:

  1. A plague of frogs ought to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Wow, I knew I was good. The earth moves when I'm gettin' some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cue Carole King....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42YeDHaUOvA

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that were literally true, boy the earth would never stop having off the scale earthquakes. What an absolutely ridiculous quack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should be grateful if every climax were an earthquake ( they were when I was a teenager).
    What do you think this guy is missing in his heightened arousals? Prayer? Y'know...like "Thanks you Jesus" or " Oh Christ that was good."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is why I am a PROGESSIVE and MODERN Jew - oy vey these schmucks give us a bad name.....

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......