Friday, September 18, 2020

I Didn't Say It ...

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified against IMPOTUS  in his impeachment before being fired by him, giving his opinion of _____:

“President _____ should be considered to be a useful idiot and a fellow traveler, which makes him an unwitting agent of Putin. … They may or may not have dirt on him, but they don’t have to use it. They have more effective and less risky ways to employ him. He has aspirations to be the kind of leader that Putin is, and so he admires him. He likes authoritarian strongmen who act with impunity, without checks and balances. So, he’ll try to please Putin. … In the Army we call this ‘free chicken,’ something you don’t have to work for—it just comes to you. This is what the Russians have in ______: free chicken.”

Well, the chicken part I get. Draft dodger.

photo


Levi Davis, a former Bath and England rugby player and Celebrity X-Factor contestant, coming out as bisexual:

“Hi guys. I just want to tell you something that’s been eating away at me for four years now. I want to be open and honest with you boys, as friends and team-mates. I’m bisexual. It’s something I have known since I was 18. Hiding who you are can kill you – and has killed people,” Davis added. “I don’t know yet where I am going, but by talking today I can walk hand-in-hand with whoever I want, and it won’t matter anymore because it’s out there. I realize, though, that I am a bit niche and difficult to categorize: a black, bisexual, privately educated rugby professional.”

Welcome Out, Levi, and please accept as our gift from HOMO HQ. the Official Coming Out Toaster Oven™ and a copy of the Gay Agenda.

Welcome out.

photo


Bob Woodward, journalist, on _____ knowing about the dangers of COVID-19 and failing to tell the American people:

 “It was a stunning moment in the _____ presidency, and, I think, in American history. Because he then went on to publicly dismiss the virus. And he knew that this was a pandemic coming … and he said, ‘Well I don’t want to create a panic.’ We know from history when the public is told the truth, they organize. We have a problem, we’re going to step up. And ______ thought, ‘oh well, they’ll panic when there’s a crisis.’ The President, particularly knows something, it’s time to tell the public in some form. He failed. This is the tragedy. The President of the United States has a duty to warn. The public will understand, but if they get the feeling that they’re not getting the truth, then you’re going down the path of deceit and cover-up.”

He didn’t warn us because it would have made him look weak, so he let the country collapse, the economy crumble, businesses shutter, people die, all for his ego.

photo


Seth Meyers, Late Night host, blasting FOX News’ Lou Dobbs for saying _____ had his best day ever when the Woodward story broke:

“I’ve heard of brown-nosing, but apparently Dobbs is in there so deep his hair turned brown. Normally when an old man says something like that you have to tell him, ‘Grandpa, Harry Truman is dead!’”

Lou Dobbs knows where his bread is buttered so he toe’s the Fox News line, lest he be ousted for, or I don’t know, being a true journalist and not a lackey/

photo


Peter Strzokformer FBI agent, on believing _____ is working with the Russians:

“I believed at the time in 2016 and I continue to believe that Donald ______ is compromised by the Russians. And when I say that I mean that they hold leverage over him that makes him incapable of placing the national interest, the national security ahead of his own. One of the largest ways that people in foreign governments gain leverage, certainly in the case of the president, is through financial entanglements. And I think when you take a look at the _____ financial enterprise, particularly its relationship with Russian, with Russian monies and potentially those related to organized crime and other elements, that those interactions have placed him in a position where the Russians have leverage over him and are able to influence his actions.”

And all those rightwingnut, America first, faux-patriots who went crazy over a black man in the White House, goose-step along with a Russian asset.

photo


Harry Reid, former Senate Majority Leader, sounding positive about the down ballot voting this November:

“I think we’re going to retake the Senate. I think we’re going to win in Colorado, Montana, Maine, North Carolina, [David] Perdue’s seat in Georgia — we’re going to win in Arizona. And we’re in good shape in Iowa. If I’m only right on three of those we’ll still take the Senate.”

And if we do, and if _____ is reelected, then the Democrats can block him at every turn, and impeach his traitorous flabby ass.

photo


Carrie Evans, member of the Minot, North Dakota City Council, speaking to bigots who were objecting to the city flying a Pride Flag during Pride Month:

“So Mr. Walker, if you’re not aware, and I think a lot of people in this room are not aware, and have come here just because this is a gay issue, I am proudly the first openly elected lesbian in North Dakota. So that is why I am not paying any heed to your crap! We, the people. I’m the people. I live in Minot. I am a taxpayer. I am a person. I get to see myself represented on that flagpole just as much as the people who got the Juneteenth flag last month, as much as the POW/MIA will get later this month. Every single person is entitled to see themselves represented. We are not some group of people who live in San Francisco or Seattle. We are HERE. We are your elected officials. We are your brothers. we are your sisters, and don’t tell me you’re not hatred or anger. That’s all I feel. I’ve had to listen to it for days now, as has the mayor and many of my colleagues. It is unacceptable! This city is big enough for all of us. Me having a flag flying does not take away anything from your rights. But you know what it does for me? It shows me I live in a city that appreciates and embraces me, and my community. And I can live here and feel safe. That’s what it does. I’m sorry that it doesn’t make you feel comfortable, but we’re here, we’re queer, and we’re not going away!”

Mic drop.

photo

15 comments:

  1. "And if we do, and if _____ is reelected, then the Democrats can block him at every turn, and impeach his traitorous flabby ass"

    That would he the only funny thing. Of course it also worries me he'll really pull a dangerous or fatally stunt we'll all pay for...greatly.

    He needs to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please flip the senate. And, Vindman is lucky he didn't get a bottle of poisoned water alla Putin. Also, applause to the Minot commissioner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Carrie Evans) - great statement.
    take care, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Carrie Evans! I visited Minot, ND once when I was a teenager. Nice small city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vindman knows, Strock knows, Bob knows, Helen knows, Anne Marie knows, Mistress Maddie knows; we all know that Trumpelstiltskin is owned by Putrid. It doesn't matter what the selling point was, my guess is money which is all that Trumpelstiltskin lives for (and if he truly could spin straw into gold I could see him being too lazy to do the spinning - his hair might blow off?), whatever it is Trumpelstiltskin is totally owned by the head of the Russian Federation and even the most hawkish of former Repugnant hawks cannot bring themselves to protest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody knows Hair Furor is a Russian ASSet. Vlad has him by his tiny, shriveled up balls. Cheeto is a disgrace and his ego has killed two hundred thousand people. And it'll kill many more if he's not voted out.
    I loved how that lady took on the bigots!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUCK THE DUMP! CELEBRATE TEH GAYS! VOTE 11/3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mic drop indeed. And that's NORTH DAKOTA. Too bad that reasoning hasn't headed south.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @MM
    "He needs to go."
    Agreed. Perhaps he might flee to Russia to avoid criminal charges and then mey he and his crime family never ever return to this country!

    @Jimmy
    Carrie Evans is my new LGBTQ+ icon!

    @TDM
    She nailed it.

    @Debra
    She really nailed that bigot! And came out, too!

    @Helen
    Sadly, the MAGAts will never know.

    @Six
    We need more Carrie's and less _____s'

    @AM
    Yes. CAST A GODDAMNED VOTE!!

    @Mitchell
    North Dakota! Who'da thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love a good mic drop and this was a doozy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Deedles Darlin'
    It was, perhaps, a Deedles Doozy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adding Carrie Evans to the list of women who rock. On that list? Tina Smith, Angie Craig. I keep adding to it. I tell you... let women take the lead. They tell it like it is... no tippy toeing. Speak up. Speak out.

    Kushner is the one who actually killed the Covid response. A team was all lined up and ready with masks, a distribution chain... everything. He said no. That it was only affecting blue states and he was okay with that. I want him in prison.

    I love that the military folks are starting to talk. About time. Also... I love that we have a shot of taking the senate. If that happens? The orange one's ass is cooked. So is Moscow Mitch's and Lovely Lindsey's. VOTE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I suspect Dobbs will be looking for a job soon. I understand the Idiot Jerk wants to form a network similar to Fox, but more racist.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is really sad that it is almost 2021 and we have folks that still want to live like it is the 1960s. I mean I get it as they are white folks who are afraid because the world is changing and they are starting to lose control. It just hurts my heart to see hate winning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @uptoking
    Your first words; your last word. Perfection.

    @Dave
    More racist than Fox?

    @Mr. Shife
    Well, white people have been so vile to people of color, people of differing orientations, people of different faiths, they're afraid if they lose power those "less thans" will take over and treat them like they treated us all these years.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......