Friday, January 29, 2016

I Didn't Say It ...

_____, on his self-perceived popularity: 

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

And that says more about your supporters, AKA wingnuts, than it says about you, AKA narcissistic tool.
Cher, on class and economic status being at the root of Flint's water crisis and blaming both political parties for it:

"Poor people are just left to hang out in the wind. I'm the last person who can say I think a Republican government can do anything right because I just don't like them, OK? They don't give a flying whatever about poor people. They just don't. [But] it's the Democrats, too. There's so much rancor between the two [parties] that they spend more time trying to keep each other from getting anything done. Nothing really works in the country, and nothing works for poor people. There will never be any kind of equality until there's the ground-up kind from nurturing and schooling and just basic things — like water."

Is it just me or does Cher sound more like a viable presidential candidate than Donald [t]Rump?
Danny DeVito, on the #OscarsSoWhite controversy:

“It’s unfortunate that the entire country is racist. This is one example of the fact that even though some people have given great performances in movies they weren’t even thought about. We are living in a country that discriminates and has certain racist tendencies, so sometimes it manifests itself something like this, and it’s illuminated, but just generally speaking we’re racists. We are a bunch of racists.”

Danny, Danny, Danny, How ignorant of you to say the entire country is racist. Way to step up with a solution or a cogent thought.
Now sit down, you’re not needed for an adult discussion.
Kristen Stewart, on wage disparity in Hollywood:

“It’s hard for me to speak to that because it’s awkward. I’m so fucking lucky and so stimulated and driven like not bored and I have something in front of me all the time, so it sounds weird for me to sit around and be like, ‘It’s not fair!’ It’s like, well, guys make more money, because their movies make more money. It’s like, let’s start making…. It makes sense. Like, if you’re bored or if you feel like there’s a lack of something in front of you…. It’s silly for me to say but, ‘Go do something.’ My mom’s an artist, she’s like a painter, she’s a script supervisor as well. So like, when she wasn’t working she was making something. She was never bored. Instead of sitting around and complaining about that, do something, go write something, go do something for yourself. You know what I mean? And that’s easy to say, like fuck, it’s hard to get movies made. It’s a huge luxury. Who gets to just make movies? That subject is so prevalently everywhere right now and it’s boring.”

Obviously, this piece of driftwood called Kristen Stewart needs a scriptwriter to make herself understood because this is a word salad worthy of that wench from Wasilla.
Plus, she like says ‘like’ like about like ten like times.
Gabrielle Union, actress, after being asked to comment on FoxNews' Stacey Dash's call to get rid of BET and the Image Awards:

“Who’s Stacey Dash? Is she like related to Dame Dash? Was she on Roc-A-Fella? I heard of a crazy lady once, but I don’t know what her name is.”

Snap.

4 comments:

  1. Bernie Sanders for President with Cher his VP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Toni
    I.Love.It!
    Cher can sing, "I Got You, Bern!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The people of Flint need to indite Rick Snyder; after all he's the one who caused the problems by putting in the emergency manager, overriding a democratically elected council. That was dictatorship lies.....I bet Chris Christie is taking notes!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......