Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Architecture Wednesday: Small, Sexy Sebastopol Stunner


I know, I know, it doesn't look like much from the front, but sometimes, the best views are from the rear....in many instances. 
And I know, it isn't very big, but sometimes, in many instances, size doesn't matter.
Sometimes you just want something for the two of you.....and the four cats and the dog....and this house in Sebastopol, about an hour or so north of San Francisco, in Sonoma Valley wine country, is just what I'm looking for.
It isn't real big, just 1700 square feet. There is just the one bedroom, one-and-a-half baths, an office for blogging, laundry room, and open living/dining/kitchen with an expansive wall of glass looking into the trees beyond.
It does come with a studio--a detached space--that could maybe be used by guests, if you really wanted to share Shangri-la with anyone.
I'd think about that for a long time.....
As always, click to emBIGGERate.


source

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 PM

    This has Turkel design written all over it. I love their designs!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......