Monday, December 04, 2023

It's Monday and I'm ...

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith put on a united front on Thanksgiving, at least on Instagram, looking quite the happily married couple that hasn’t been separated for six or seven years.

Color me suspicious since these new family photos appeared right after Will’s former assistant Brother Bilaal claimed that he walked in on Smith having sex with actor Duane Marin in a dressing room several years ago.

Cue happy family pictures, I guess?

Naturally, a rep for Will vehemently denied the allegations and another says Will is “considering taking legal action” over the accusation but as of right now he’s just playing the part of happily married straight man on Instagram.


Oh goddess Gwyneth Paltrow is back again. Since she decided—or did we decide?—that her career was over Paltrow only makes headlines when she runs over skiers and then complains that her vacation was ruined.

So, how does Gwynnie get back in the spotlight? By attempting to prove that she and Dakota Johnson, who is currently dating Paltrow’s ex, Chris Martin, truly are good pals.

During a Q&A on Instagram Paltrow  was asked to post a photo with Johnson and suddenly there she was, holding hands with Dakota.

The thirst is real with Paltrow who wants nothing to do with show business but is clearly still thirsty for fame.


Now it’s Christina Aguilera’s turn to join the What Happened To Her Face Club.

After posting a TikTok video hundreds of fans commented that Aguilera looks almost unrecognizable under a full face of glam, complete with a glittery smokey eye and dark red nails and fans weren’t having it:

“no way thats Christina Aguilera.”

“Someone is pretending to be Christina Aguilera.”

“Wait, What? Is that woman Christina Aguilera?”

“I have no idea who that is??”

“that’s Christina Kardashian.”

The fans weren’t sure if she’d gone Kardastrophe or Lindsey Lohan or Madge, but she doesn’t look herself. Some fans even noticed that Christina’s signature icy blue eyes appeared to be brown.

“Who is THAT! That is not xtina, she has blue eyes not brown! And the whole thing looks like clone.”

And my favorite:

“This has gotta be AI Xtina.”

I’m all for Christians wanting to look her best but please tell me she doesn’t think her “best” is as a Kardastrophe.


Another blast from the past is one Jonathan Taylor Thomas, former Home Improvement co-star, who has apparently “resurfaced” after not being seen in two years.

The former ’90s heartthrob wore a black beanie, glasses, a light brown sweater and jeans while getting coffee in Southern California. The last time JTT was photographed was more than two years ago when he was spotted going out for a walk with his two small dogs in Los Angeles and before that, he hadn’t been glimpsed in public for eight years.

Is it drugs? Is it poverty? Or is it just him living his own life?

You see, Thomas opted out of Home Improvement in 1998 to focus on academics. He went on to study philosophy and history at Harvard and graduated from Columbia University in 2010, and also attended St. Andrews University in Scotland:

“I’d been going nonstop since I was 8 years old. I wanted to go to school, to travel and have a bit of a break. To sit in a big library amongst books and students, that was pretty cool. It was a novel experience for me. I never took the fame too seriously. It was a great period in my life, but it doesn’t define me.”

Good on him for choosing a life over the spotlight, and education over fame. Maybe he should DM Gwyneth Paltrow and show her how it’s done.

26 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 AM

    the dog's mother
    Good for Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always admired Jonathan Taylor Thomas for choosing a "real" life over a superficial life of celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean some have both, Jodie Foster does, I think, but good on him for choosing education over fame.

      Delete
  3. Cleora Borealis10:22 AM

    The only celebrity worth commenting on here is Tuxedo! I try to get that look onto my face when responding to people, but I can't do it! Tuxedo was the master! All Hail!!😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuxedo had the best Resting Bitch Face!

      Delete
  4. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/nov/30/gwyneth-paltrow-is-her-life-a-work-of-performance-art - this was in the paper on Sunday - a performance certainly, but not one any sane person would want to undertake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so thirsty for attention and worship from the minions.
      I loathe her.

      Delete
  5. Now there's a young man who has his head on straight, despite having been immersed in the industry at such a young age. I give some credit to his parents as they must have encouraged that attitude too.
    As for the others, I pay so little attention to entertainment news, I'm not sure I would know Paltrow from Aguilera. And I could care less who Will Smith may or may not be humping. The ridiculous lengths to which these individuals will go to in order to garner fame is beyond ridiculous to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that so much of their lives are lies for publicity speaks volumes about their character.

      Delete
  6. Will Smith hey...hmmm.

    Lots of delightful gossip to distract the masses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will Smith has been dodging the gay rumors forever.

      Delete
  7. Oh, Will has been piped down more than once. I've heard those rumors since forever.
    And Paltrow is still around? I tune her out. Too annoying.
    Xtina looks like her. She probably had some nip and tucking going on (She's forty-something now?) good for her.
    If I'd had her money, I'd start doing something the second I turned forty.


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will and Paltrow can just wander off into the woods never to be seen again.
      Christina had work done? Shocking, right, cuz no one else in Hollywood has.
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Thomas actually used the money he earned to better himself. And, not sorry, but who really gives a shit about Will and Jada? Not me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thomas is a smart kid, smart man.
      Will and Jada are lies personified.

      Delete
  9. I can't lie, if a sex tape of Will Smith came out nailing a bare neekid Duane Marin, I'd watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could block out Will, I could watch it!

      Delete
  10. Good on the celebrities who say the hell with it, I'm going to college. The hell with will and jada.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:51 PM

    JTT also came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has never come out and in fact has stated that he is not gay.

      Delete
  12. I have heard enough from Will and Jada to last me a lifetime. He threatened to sue? Give them 10 minutes and the Smiths will be sharing their truth because it's important to be open and honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just happened to see an interview with the guy who says he saw Will and Duane having sex and he is doubling down so the Smiths are being silent now.,
      Which is a win.

      Delete
  13. It has been years since the pop chased me down the street for a photo, and I am perfectly happy. (Someone posted a comment on Travel Penguin one time, that was a me holding him and taking his picture in the Lincoln Memorial.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a life of anonymity.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......