Thursday, December 14, 2023

Bobservations

Every night Carlos practices his trumpet and when he’s finished he tells me how he thinks he did:

“I think I finally got that piece.”

“I think so, too.”

“You liked it?”

“Well, I don’t know if I liked it, but I know my ears didn’t bleed as badly as other nights.”

But my new favorite response came after last night’s practice when he said:

“Whoosh, I think I nailed Mahler.”

“So do I.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, it’s sounds like you were nailing him to the wall.”

I still got it!

This Tuxedo memory is from September 2013 …

"Tuxedo's Revenge

Yesterday when we came home from Kroger's and I found MaxGoldberg pouting on the bed because there was nothing to do, so i grabbed the camera and took his picture, really set Tuxedo off.

He likes to be photographed because:

A] he's the Alpha Cat and
2] He gawg-eous!

So, while snapping pictures of MaxGoldberg, I turned to get one of Tuxedo, and he decided to express his outrage that he was not the first cat photographed....

Motto: Start with Tuxedo."

Oy, the punim on that cat!

Some guys have all the luck. Last year Wayne Murray, Brooklyn, New York, won $10M playing the New York Lottery. This year Wayne Murray, Brooklyn, New York, won another $10M playing the New York Lottery’s 200X scratch-off game.

And I still scream with delight winning the occasional five bucks on a scratcher.

The Super PAC Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ presidential bid canceled a donor event last week due to a lack of interest from invitees. Yes, people who were asked to come stayed home.

Sorry, Ronnie, the heels aren’t working.

Is it possible to be any thirstier for attention than JLo … or as Carlos calls her, Jell-O? And could her husband. Mr. Jennifer Lopez, look any more bored to be out with her?

Pedophile enabler Jim Jordan has threatened Hunter Biden with a contempt charge for defying a subpoena to testify in the House’s “impeachment” probe. Strange, though, because  Hunter Biden says he’s happy to testify in a public hearing but the GOP has refused and wants a closed-door hearing.

Why would that be? :::cough no evidence cough:::

PS  Pedophile enabler Jim Jordan repeatedly defied subpoenas to testify about his part in the January 6 insurrection so, yeah, hypocrite.

This is the Opera House in Camden, strung with lights for Christmas. And while it no longer operates as an opera house there are plans afoot to renovate it into a small boutique hotel and I think that would be wonderful.

Josh Hawley, of the famous J6 Chicken Run through Congress,  on January 6 has endorsed Inmate # P01135809 for the GOP nomination after the former Criminal In Chief warned both Hawley and Ted Cruz (R-Texas) about being “very careful” in their own 2024 reelection bids.

I guess Hawley and Cruz are both doing the Chicken Dance.

Texan Kate Cox was facing pregnancy complications that would have caused her unborn child to die before birth or shortly after and might have also affected her life and her ability to conceive again, so she and her husband and her doctor thought it best that she have an abortion.

But Texas said ‘No,’ forcing Cox to sue the state to make her own health care decisions. She won that lawsuit but then the Texas Supreme Court overturned that ruling and denied her access to abortion and forced her to travel out of state for the procedure.

That’s what the GOP is doing to women in this country.

PS That one-star on the Texas flag is actually a review.

This is actor and … mostly underwear … model JeanPaul Acocella and the question is the same: Would You Hit It?

37 comments:

  1. Mahler is difficult. I honestly think Ben's wonder where the bottom half of Jlo's blouse is, the sagging is beginning to show. And it's a yes for Jeanpaul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JLo is just desperate to be in the spotlight and doesn't care if her husband hates it.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:35 AM

    Krayolakris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:36 AM

      OK Jello-o just looks stupid.

      Delete
    2. Yes, she does!

      Delete
  3. Hahahahaha, you and Carlos! And I love Carlos calling J-Lo "jell-o"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos loves talking some Jell-O!

      Delete
  4. Are you sure Texas rated one star? I would give them -500

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Texas should be walled off.

      Delete
  5. And it's amazing Carlos hasn't “given it” to you!

    Our cats get pissed off when we take close-ups. Divas.

    How many tickets does Wayne Murray, Brooklyn, New York buy? Maybe it's a practical investment. I'm waiting for Christmas here. I bought the winning Christmas lottery ticket. El Gordo.

    I'll show DeSantis what to do with those heels.

    Poor Ben Affleck is cursed with resting bitch face. Oh, Jell-O!

    Appalling that Gym Jordan is still playing holier than thou.

    I love the idea of the opera house becoming a boutique hotel. It looks like they'll need to add some windows.

    Josh Hawley isn't worth the chicken shit he tracks through the house... and senate.

    What is being done to Kate Cox is not supposed to happen in a first-world country. And now I finally understand why it's called the One-Star State!

    JeanPaul Acocella? The real question is “How hard?”


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, love lets the digs slide ... ?
      Cat punim up-close and personal is quite a treat!
      Affleck need Resisting Bitch Face and kick his thirsty wife to the curb.
      Yes, windows will be needed unless they opt for a prison motif!

      Delete
  6. The opera house looks so festive! And I'm surprised by now Carlos has not pulled back and slowed you for your Wise Cracks, mind you very funny Wise Cracks.

    And the reason Republicans want to close the door hearing so they can probably make a bunch of shit up. Just because they can't face their demons like Hunter Biden's going to.. because as we know Republicans are only squeaky clean.

    Jim Jordan should just go back to a peep hole spying on boys in the showers. Pulling his 2 inches!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos gets my evil sick twisted humor!
      Spot on about Gym Jordan.

      Delete
  7. Love the opera house!
    And I'm glad they are thinking of giving it a makeover. Yes, for boutique hotels.
    Ever since we got a glance of Ben's wang, I kind of know why JLo is still hanging on there. And I agree Mike has Hunter's hog in his phone. His son would not be able to know that, but Russia certainly does.
    Gym can go fuck himself.
    And yes, I'd let Jean Paul hit it. Many, many times.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't been a real opera house in a while, but I'd like to see it pout to good use!
      I may see why JLo hangs around, but Affleck always looks miserable!
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Anonymous12:01 PM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (Tuxedo always)
    chortles - Jell-O!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can just tell you and Carlos must be like Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton on the Honeymooners!!!!!!! These snippets are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughter is a great thing and we do a lot of it!!

      Delete
  10. aussieguy12:28 PM

    Jean Paul? Oui! Name the time(s) and place(s)!

    Snorted over the Gym Jordan ‘toon. Yup, I bet both he & Hawley have Hunter on their phones, along with Mike Johnson. (Such an appropriate name…)

    Texas should be barred from the Union. Simply appalling.

    I figure Jell-o must buy all of her clothes half off! (And Carlos is going to respond one of these days…)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JeanPaul loves not wearing clothes and I love him for that!
      GOP pervs, the lot of them.
      Perhaps a wall between Texas and the US??
      JLo truth!
      And Carlos gets my humor, thankfully!

      Delete
  11. Carlos is a very tolerant man. I'd be tempted to smack you upside the head for comments like that. :)
    I agree with an earlier commenter, J-Lo (though I will forever now think of her as Jello), the sagging is real.
    The opera house is lovely - I think a hotel would be a great use of the space.
    Oh Tuxedo, you were a character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily Carlos understands my sense of humor and never ever takes me seriously ... unless I'm serious!
      I'm hoping they give us a small hotel in town.
      And Tuxedo knew how to work a camera angle!

      Delete
  12. Yep, you still got it, Bob. Glad you two can still make each other laugh. Hello Tuxedo.
    The whole Kate Cox thing is infuriating, idiotic and just proves those imbeciles don't care about women and the babies. So sad what that woman is going through to try and stay alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos and I have a lot of fun with one another!

      And what's frightening about Kate Cox is so many people agree with Texas and the GOP.

      Delete
  13. One of these days you'll make fun of the way Carlos plays the trumpet and he'll look at you the same way Tuxedo did. Then you'll drop dead because a look like that can kill. Where is the rest of jell-o's top? Why does she bother to wear anything at all? That's why Ben looks so peeved. His wife doesn't know how to get dressed.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray the day never comes that carlos can give Tuxedo Face!
      Ben just looks unhappy and Jell-O just looks happy to be in the spotlight.
      xoxo

      Delete
  14. Jim Jordon is a class A douche. What a hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's one of the worst, and for the GOp that's saying something!

      Delete
  15. I have seen Hunter's "hog" on Billy Masters' blog along with his uncles. One thing I can say is that the family is blessed. Listened to a great interview yesterday with Rep. Dan Goldman and Steve Schmidt where they discussed the impeachment inquiry of Uncle Joe. They also had a deep discussion on how the Republicans are trying burn Hunter to the ground to hurt Biden. And if Hunter was not a Biden then things would not be as intense as they are. Listening to them talk about it was gut-wrenching. Here is the link-28 minutes- https://youtu.be/5gbCCFBQemM?feature=shared

    *Love the Camden Opera House. I could work with that. I always wanted to buy up those old motels of yesteryear and turn them into boutique motels. Nothing to big or fancy but vintage.

    *Jean Paul is a cutie. But please put down the razor. I am a gentleman. I would take him to coffee and ask if he has any special talents/tricks and we can take it from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have no interest in Hunter's hog. Or the GOP's clown show.

      Delete
  16. Carlos with a trumpet sounds uh, I dunno, somehow strangely soothing, yet ominous. Good for him - and for you for working on your trumpet vocabulary.
    The Camden Opera House renovated would be fabulous!
    As for jungle gym jordan, I totally loathe and despise him. All of those people who refused their subpoenas should have been locked up in a cell together until the cows come home. Merry ho ho, brother Bob - I'm trying my best to be cheerful, but those Repubs can work my very last 2023 nerves.
    Love you. Onward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos actually played his trumpet at the World AIDS Event at the Capitol earlier this month; I need to post that video!
      Happy Holidays to you and yours!

      Delete
  17. Does she know her boobs are hanging out? How can anyone think this looks good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she cares if it looks good as long as it gets looks, er, attention.

      Delete
  18. A question to ponder, if Texas succeeded from the union and formed a separate state; civil war, or party?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......