Friday, January 23, 2015

Would You Hit It?

Ryan Guzman. He was in Step Up Revolution--never saw it--Pretty Little Liars--never saw it--Always Woodstock--never saw it-- and Beyond Paradise--never saw it.

He's also making news by being in the new Jennifer Lopez movie--which, for some reason, didn't go Direct to Video On Demand--The Boy Next Door--never gonna see it--as her love interest. There's also talk that maybe he's her real life boy.

But that's not what this is about. This is ...


Would.You.Hit.It?

Yes or No. 

12 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

yeah, why not?

Bob Slatten said...

I'm'a hafta say No this week. Cute, but I have underwear older than this kid.
Have at him, AM!

mistress maddie said...

Dear, I probably would hit that faster then it took you to compose this post!!!!!!!

designing wally said...

I was gonna shout a big "YEAH"! But then Bob brought up the age difference, so now I'll just buy him some socks...

Mark in DE said...

Abso-freakin-lutely!

anne marie in philly said...

age ain't nuthin' but a number; if he knows what to do with what he's got, then I'mma all in!

www.DiatribesAndOvations.com said...

I would hit it. Again and again and again and again ... you get the picture.

KEVolution! said...

i would hit it and split it, whack it and slap it!

i've never seen him in anything before, until the Golden Globes when he showed up on her arm...

Now I want to punch it, crunch it, flick it and lick it!

...so yes. the answer is yes.

Raybeard said...

It'd be a 'yes' if there was a guarantee that I wouldn't be called a cradle-snatcher.

Mitchell is Moving said...

Thank you, no.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I would!

Debbie said...

No. He has no sex appeal ... at least for me.