Friday, December 03, 2010

Blatantly Stolen From....

.... Joe.My.God. 

Bristol Palin on Keith Olbermann
Bristol Palin isn't happy about being one of Olbermann's "Worst Person In The World" targets for preaching abstinence while being a teen mother.
"Accusing me of hypocrisy is by now, an old canard. What Mr. Olbermann lacks in originality he makes up for with insincere incredulity. Mr. Olbermann fails to understand that in order to have credibility as a spokesperson, it sometimes takes a person who has made mistakes. Parents warn their children about the mistakes they made so they are not repeated. Former gang members travel to schools to educate teenagers about the risks of gang life. Recovered addicts lecture to others about the risks of alcohol and drug abuse. And yes, a teen mother talks about the benefits of preventing teen pregnancy. I have never claimed to be perfect. If that makes me the "worst person in the world" to Mr. Olbermann, then I must apologize for not being absolutely faultless like he undoubtedly must be."


Nobody seriously believes that Bristol Palin knows the meaning of the word "canard," do they?*
 
 
*This is exactly what I thought as I read this. Perhaps the Grizzly Bore's speehicifiers are putting words in Blister's mouth, too.

4 comments:

  1. well.... I had to look it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abstinance is a good thing. How unfortunate it is that Sarah Palin's mother didn't practice it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I commented elsewhere, if she wrote that Facebook note, I'm the Queen of England.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......