Saturday, July 23, 2022

A Dip In The Shallow End

All week long they had been promoting the January 6 Hearing on Thursday night as ‘the place to be.’ Yes, it was the season finale of the hearings, with new episodes airing in the fall, but I had no idea how revelatory they would be.

I listened intently as Matthew Pottinger began speaking, but then I saw something in the background and I moved my head as if trying to see inside the TV, to the right.


Hot Guy Alert.

That tanned fit Clark Kent looking mothereffer seated behind witnesses Pottinger and Sarah Matthews caught my eye, and apparently caught the eye of the cameraman, too. See, at first, it was just a half face glimpse of Hot Guy but then the cameraman moved the camera oh-ss-slightly to the right for a full frontal and I was done for:

“Carlos!!!”

He thought something amazing had happened at the hearing to seal Thin g 45’s fate.

“Will.You.Look.At.That.Guy.”

And every time they went back to Pottinger I would stare and drool and put my face right next to the screen in an effort to read his ID badge … to no avail. Carlos, while admiring Hot Guy was more interested in the testimony, while I, moist in my nether regions, wanted to testify about my love for Hot Guy. Carlos shook his head and said:

“Why don’t you go online and see if you can find his name.”

Seriously? Clearly I was the only one in the world drooling over Hot Guy so why would his name be online? Nevertheless, as the hearings wound down, and after staring at the TV screen for a glimpse of Hot Guy Standing, I got online to check my blog and look at Twitter where, when the page first opened, the first thing I saw as a screenshot of HOT Guy, posted by a friend, who asked:

“Who is this?”

The Twitterverse was after my Hot Guy?


PS I have yet to find his name, which I need if I’m going to stalk him on social media, but I have read reports that he is straight … at least for now, though not in my dreams … and is a 23-year-old medical student.

Hot Doctor?

I need an appointment STAT.

PPS  Paul Rudnick has a field day with Miss Lindsey and Hot Guy ...

25 comments:

  1. This whole post made me smile so big! Twitterverse was after your Hot Guy.... lol! And that Lindsey Graham tweet is on point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot Guy made me smile, too! And Rudnick nails Lindsey every timer ... figuratively.

      Delete
  2. So wish Lindsey Graham would get caught with his pants down. Yes, Clark Kent is one of the big stories of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wanna see Lindsey with his pants down, though.

      Delete
  3. Miss Lindsey should be so lucky. Well, glad you were entertained. As for the substance of the event? We'll see if anything comes of it. Not holding my breath. And - I must say - I don't see what you see in this ken doll, dear... but - to each their own. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just see pretty boy, well-groomed, which is a sight in this room of mostly wrinkled sacks of air.

      Delete
  4. Hahahahahaha! Isn't it time for your annual prostate exam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra!!! I like your thought process!

      Delete
  5. I don't listen to the hearings but
    read about them online so I missed
    Mr.Handsome Fellow!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Careful dear, he could be a Republican.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did hear that, but maybe I could convert him???

      Delete
  7. His name is Alex Wollet. He has set all of his social media accounts to private. He is a fellow at the NIH-DC-Neuro-Oncology.

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/clark-kent-from-jan-6-hearings-identified-who-is-the-mystery-hunk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. If he's a republican he is no longer of interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't think you're a bad person because you're a Republican, unless you're a MAGAt.

      Delete
  10. He was invited by Ms. Matthews. If you want his particulars, you'll need to ask her, she has them all. I repeat, she has them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm not so certain she has them ALL!

      Delete
  11. And Carlos isn't jealous? He is kinda cute, but I'm not interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos knows where my heart's at.

      Delete
  12. Meh. He needs smaller glasses and bigger lips. Oh, and fewer clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glasses and clothes can come off, and I can work with those lips!!

      Delete
    2. That's one of the many things I love about you, Bobulah, your ability to find the positivity in all things lust related! I bow to the master.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......