Saturday, July 23, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

Over the weekend Jennifer Lynn Lopez Noa Judd Anthony became Jennifer Lynn Lopez Noa Judd Anthony Affleck. In between marriages she also dated Diddy, Cris Judd, Casper Smart, Drake, and Alex Rodriguez.

My Thought: how long before this current “love of her life” fizzles.

Khloé Kardashian who began dating Tristan Thompson while his current girlfriend was pregnant,, and then had a aby of her own with him, while he cheated on her repeatedly, is having another child with him via surrogate so her daughter will have a sibling with the same father who is also fathering children everywhere else on the planet.

My Thought: not the best example to show your daughter or your, possible, son.

One of Hollywood’s Hot Chris’s, Chris Evans, who has no issue with onscreen nudity, says he is “laser-focused on finding a partner.”       

My Thought: I’m right here, Chris, and Carlos has given me a Hall Pass.

Cardi B and Offset’s daughter, Kulture, recently celebrated her 4th birthday and, as most parents know, they gifted their child with the traditional Fourth Birthday Gift: $50,000

My Thought: cuz nothing says Mommy and Daddy love you like a basket of cash.

Jen Shah, of the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, who was charged with defrauding elderly people last year and spent the season on the show screaming and crying about her innocence, even going so far as to create and sell “Not Guilty” and “Free Jen Shah” merch, has changed her mind and pleaded guilty in federal court. She faces 11 to 14 years behind bars and must pay $9.5 million in restitution.

My Thought: you’re a criminal, and you know it, so maybe don’t take a job on a reality show where you flaunt your “wealth.”

23 comments:

  1. I was married once for 26 years and will never do that again, ever! So I really don't understand someone like Jennifer Lopez doing it over and over again. I don't know, maybe it's just easier to get divorced when you're loaded but I will still never understand it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's trying to get it right ... this time.

      Delete
  2. Nothing says love like a midnight wedding in Vegas. I don't think Chris is being as candid as you think he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take Chris any which way.

      Delete
  3. Sure, all 4-yr-olds enjoy a bucket
    of cash... roll eyes.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bucket of cheap toys might have been more fun!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Pouring endless amounts of money into a child's hands does not teach them fiscal sense. They are more likely to end up like der Trumpenfuhrer rather than Secretary of the Treasury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fairly sure it was done so ignorant mommy and daddy can brag about their wealth.

      Delete
  5. How on earth did Chris Evans get caught in the middle of this craptastic group?
    I've been watching a new gameshow called Generation Gap. It's cute. A toddler decides the bonus prize for the winning team. They have to choose (so far) between a car and a child friendly thingy. I've seen two shows. The child thingy is chosen each time. That $50,000 is for publicity, I reckon. Give the kid something sparkly and they'll give the money back (if they had it to begin with once the cameras stop rolling).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was it Glinda said in Wicked? Oh, yeah, loathing, unadulterated loathing. Except Chris Evans. Although I wish Jennifer and Ben luck. 3rd/4th times are the charm? But back to Chris Evans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben Affleck? Ugh. She can have him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you seen Ben Affleck's back tattoo? I used to really like him but after I saw that -- ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, and it is quite ugly.

      Delete
  9. Chris Evans having a hard time finding a partner sounds like that Brooklyn Bridge for sale story but I'd throw my hat in the ring .... if I were 50 years younger :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, but I could care less about any of this!
    Happy Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't even know who some of these people are! That reality show witch... karma served. What a terrible human being. And yet the media has no qualms making bank off them. Blech. Just nasty stuff.

    Celebrity parents are the worse. Just look at Willful and Jaded. Blech again. And that Kash whore and her sperm donor. Gross. Yet we support this stuff every time we buy their crap, look at their movies, listen to their music or print their names.

    Evans. Meh. He can't act. Which is all I care about.

    Congrats J Lo... demonstrating once again that you don't have to have talent or product to sell to stay in the limelight. No... this time it's real. The fourth marriage is always the one done for love. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cynical today, and I am here for it. 😍😍

      Delete
  12. That's how many marriages in how many years? Shame on them. The bloom barely wears thin and they're off to find the newest Love of their Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money can't buy happiness but it pays for divorce lawyers!

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......