Saturday, July 09, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

Recently Kate Hudson posted a topless photo on Instagram of herself sipping a coffee in London, with her hair carefully covering her breasts, writing:

“[Sun]’s out.”

The pic garnered lots of love from fans and people like Michelle Pfeiffer, Selma Blair and Janelle Monae but Hudson’s older brother, Oliver, wasn’t impressed, and posted:

“Nope.”

People noted that Oliver really shouldn’t talk because his Instagram avatar is his bare, very white, ass.

My thought: I’ll look at Oliver’s bare ass any day, but not his sister’s boobs. That’s just me.

Kate Oliver

Martha Stewart recently went on Chelsea Handler’s podcast, Dear Chelsea, and wished death upon her married friends. See, it seems that Martha had “two mad crushes” recently, and one of the men was married to the mother of a friend of hers. Now, Martha is no home wrecker, but she did say this:

“I always think, oh gosh, couldn’t that person just die?” 

My thought: I adore Martha, so just know that if she is hot for your man and she wants you dead before she jumps his bones, er, boner, don’t eat at her house.

Martha Vixen

Kim Kardashian told Allure Magazine that her beauty is all real and that she has only ever used “a little” Botox and never ever had any fillers.

My thought: it takes more than a little Botox to make your face utterly immovable, and Kim is all filler, yet no substance.

Kim Then and Now

Ray J is annoyed that people don’t know he and Brandy are siblings, so to make sure y’all know he got his sister’s face tattooed on his leg.

My thought: I love my sister but I would never tattoo her face on my body, and if I didn’t I wouldn’t add graffiti to it.

Ray J and Prison Brandy Tat

17 comments:

  1. Pretty tame goings-on this week! Are all the celebs on holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Oliver's a lot better looking both front and back. The rather sedate Martha had mad crushes? And one wasn't Snoop Dog? And who is Ray?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always thought Oliver Hudson was a hottie, from whichever angle.
      Martha will kill for love. Be warned ladies.

      Delete
  3. Once again, what can I say but that I know full well what Anne Marie would have said about this shower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha needs an editor.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha has zero fucks to give, and even she knows she could get away with murder. She'll just Sweeney Todd the body!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Yeah......you know Martha got connections. Deep down you know she is like Beverly Sulpin from Serial Mom. I want her on my side.

    And yes Oliver. Even his bulge look nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm ever in a back alley knife again, I want Martha OG Stewart as backup.
      And, yes, Oliver, back up front up.

      Delete
  6. Yes, Oliver. Oy, Martha; now if someone’s wife turns up dead, who does she think they’ll talk to first? Not a word about the next jerk. And where on that disturbing tattoo does it say Brandy is Ray J’s sister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oliver's ass is VERY white, but nice.
      Do not come for Martha. And I mean you, police officers investigating the death of any female friends of Martha's.
      If a family put a tat of me that looked anything like that on a body part,. I would hacksaw off the offensive appendage.

      Delete
  7. Why express affections and beliefs via tattoos when you have a tongue to explain? Kim Kardashian's appearance is about as natural as plastic flowers or Thing 45's hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nailed Kimmy K, sir! Bravo!

      Delete
  8. The tattoo is as tacky as the Kardashian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice butt, Hudson.

    I had issues with Martha, since she behaves like an army Sargent, but now think she's a hoot. Prison did her wonders... she developed a sense of humor.

    I recently saw a photo of the family Kardashian all lined up... they all have the same face. As in... they all use the same plastic surgeon. Creepy AF. Soon to be crepe-y AF.

    That is one of the worst tattoos I have ever seen. Brandy should rip his skin off...

    Thanks for the dirt.

    Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you on Oliver's butt. And that tattoo! I can't believe Brandy approves.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......