Monday, July 11, 2022

Really Monday

Really, Arizona? Really?

Arizona Republican Repugnant Representative Debbie Lesko wants y’all to know that she’d do anything to protect her grandchildren, including shooting all five of them.

In early June, as the House debated measures that would become the most significant gun legislation in decades, Lesko took to the microphone to deliver her impassioned argument against red flag laws:

“I have five grandchildren. I would do anything—anything—to protect my five grandchildren. Including, as a last resort, shooting them, if I had to, to protect the lives of my grandchildren.”

Careful kids, Grandma’s got a gun and will shoot you dead to, um, keep you safe?

Seriously, Cast a GODDAMNED Blue Vote!


Really, Michigan? Really?

Before becoming the Thing 45-backed GOP nominee for Michigan Secretary of State, Kristina Karamo said that abortion is “child sacrifice” and a “satanic practice”:

“Abortion is really nothing new. The child sacrifice is a very satanic practice, and that’s precisely what abortion is. And we need to see it as such.”

Karamo went on to say that demonic possession is real and can be transmitted through “intimate relationships.” She also appeared at several QAnon events and declared that Beyonce, Cardi B, and Ariana Grande are pagan witches and “tools of Lucifer.” She also believes that yoga is a “demonic practice” and that its poses are meant to summon Satan.

And she’s running for public office.

Seriously, Cast a GODDAMNED Blue Vote!

24 comments:

  1. Idiot extremists. (Or extremist idiots -- it works both ways.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps this Keramo woman has already been demonically possessed, although I can't imagine Satan touching her with a barge pole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are possessed ... of a lack of knowledge, simple awareness, or common sense.

      Delete
  3. Trump's baying mob used to chant "Lock her up!" in Hillary Clinton's direction for reasons that were too obscure for me to understand, However, Kristina Karamo and Debbie Lesko really could benefit from being locked up on the grounds of their obvious insanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her emails!!!!! Benghazi!!!! Bill cheated!!!!

      Now, wouldn't it be nice to chant 'Lock him up' for an actual criminal?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. And yet I'm sure there are others that go further!

      Delete
  5. I could not believe it until I watched the video.
    These people, I'm telling you, are fucking crazy. Like, patently, certifiably crazy. And yet they're holding office. Please explain that to me?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And people will actually vote for lunatics like these.
      VOTE!!!!!!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Both are being skewered for these comments and both are staying silent on them, so... I guess they're true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say stupid shit these days, it doesn't just go away. These asshats will never learn.

      Delete
  7. I became a US citizen last Wednesday and I solemnly swear that I'm going to cast that BLUE vote whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do any of these Mormons wash the fruit off before they eat it?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly doubtful; they love the taste of pesticides!

      Delete
  9. Oh, sweet Lucifer! I’d like to believe there was a time when potted plants couldn’t make their way into American politics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes please, VOTE BLUE! and I don't even live in your country. I just don't want the nastiness to spill over to mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're hoping to contain it by voting BLUE!!!

      Delete
  11. What stupid things to say. How do these people get into office? Is it a lack of giving a shit on our part? Apathy wins? Stupidity wins. Wake up, America. VOTE BLUE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They feed into the fear of a scared white base.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......