Thursday, July 21, 2022

Bobservations

Carlos had to be at the County Courthouse this week for an interpretation, so I dropped him off on my way to work. I asked how he was getting home and he said he’d figure it out, so I told him to call me if nothing canes up and I could leave for a minute to take him home. A few hours later I got this text:

“Hi honey, I’m home. Guess what? I got to ride in a patrol car because the sheriff gave me a ride home!”

I asked if they cuffed him to keep him from playing with the siren ... or the officer.

Tuxedo is putting all his efforts into removing Thomas, and her husband Clarence, from the Supreme Court.

SIDENOTE: I took a few days off work after MaxGoldberg passed, and when I went back I had two utterly different encounters with co-workers.

One came up to me, gave me a hug and a card, and asked, very softly, because she didn’t know:

“Was it Tuxedo?”

I told her No, and added that had it been Tuxedo, as much as I loved Max, I would have needed much more time off.

A second co-worker said:

“Oh, I thought it was a family member and not just a cat.”

After my fellow co-workers pulled me off this bitch I told her that Max was a family member and told her that under no circumstances should she ever have a pet.

In Georgia, Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney has ordered Senator Lindsey Graham to testify in front of a special grand jury looking into possible election tampering by Thing 45.

Graham tried to sue his way out of it, but the judge said, ‘No, ma’am.’ He will be asked about the two phone calls he made in November 2020 to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger try and change the results in Georgia.

Lordy, her undergarments will be shvitzing.

This week the House passed a bill to recognize same-sex marriages at the federal level and … huge surprise … forty-seven Republicans joined the Democrats in support of the measure.

This new Respect for Marriage Act would codify federal protections for same-sex couples that were put in place in 2015 and would repeal the Defense of Marriage Act of 1996.

It now heads to the Senate, where Democrats have a slight edge, but word today is that a couple of Republicans might be willing to vote ‘Yes.’

Of course, one of those is flip-flopping Susan Collins so … fingers crossed.

Rumor has it that late in her Shelley Winters was offered a film role with the caveat that she provide a head shot and come in for an audition. Shelley obliged and showed up with a large bag which she set on the table. She opened the bag, took out her Oscar and said:

“Here’s my head shot.”

Then she reached into the bag and took out her second Oscar and said:

“And here’s my fucking audition.”

Those producers should have known that you don’t come for Shelley Winters.

All 25 Republican members of the Ohio Senate were mailed envelopes full of feces last week from a Cleveland post office. The shitty packages were intercepted before reaching the senators.

Huh, I wonder what envelopes full of feces sent to all GOP senators means?

No reports on whether similar envelopes had been sent to Ohio House Republicans.

I have been looking for the perfect coverup for when I get out of the pool, and while this one seems a bit fussy, I think it might be a winner.

Brandy Bottone was ticketed in Dallas for driving in the carpool lane with only one person in the car. But Brandy is 24 weeks pregnant and since the Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade, and Texas now considers a fetus a person, she was within her rights to drive in the HOV lane.

She says you cannot have it both ways.

Also in Texas, the Martin House Brewing Co. of Fort Worth thinks everyone deserves the taste of meat in their adult beverages and have opted to turn hot dog water into a new flavor of hard seltzer called Bun Length, with a 5.2% alcohol content, which is brewed with the leftover water from 52 pounds of boiled frankfurters.

You may start vomiting now.

Frank Christians is a model, TV host and actor, and a true silver fox with ice blue eyes, who looks good in clothes and out of them. So, Would You Hit It?

32 comments:

  1. First, yes, of course Mr. Christians could hit it. Repeatedly.
    Now that the horny is out of the way, it's true that some people do not understand the attachment some people have with their pets. They should not have pets, that's correct.
    And Lindsey? "Lordy, her undergarments will be shvitzing."? I'm still cackling. Get that bitch.
    And you know the Repugs cannot be trusted. Let's see how that does in the Senate, where the rabid idiots reside.
    Shelley Winters? She's literally me.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think people don't get the joy the pets bring to you, and the differing personalities they all have and how they each have their own nice in our little family, just like people do.
      Poor Miss Lindsey, I fear she'll be a puddle of perspiration at that hearing.
      I adored that Shelley Tale!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I thought having Melanie attend poor Ivana's funeral was sooo tacky.

    And I am rooting for Brandy Bottone - foetuses deserve to be able to drive a car, let alone sit in one. Demand SCOTUS give foetuses the right to drive without a licence and shoot anyone who denies them those rights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If a fetus is a human being, then she had two humans in her car and that's enough for the car pool lane. Simple.

      Delete
  3. Police car, eh? Did Carlos have to buy a ticket? Winters was never one to take the quiet path, she liked the attention. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Right to Marriage. After the Supreme Court flipped Roe v Wade, they're worried. The national reaction was... not good. That outfit is your, though you might want to skip the waistline lighter, you might give people the wrong impression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelley clearly suffered no fools!
      Carlos in the patrol car is so small town it makes me smile.

      Delete
  4. I hope the Respect For Marriage Act makes it through the Senate. And Carlos came home in a patrol car -- won't the neighbours talk? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the first thing Carlos said: wait til the neighbors see me!

      Delete
  5. Is the sheriff one of those Hollywood fantasy sheriffs? Frank Christians does nothing for me (not that I asked). He’s all yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw the sheriff, but a man with a badge and his own car? I like!

      Delete
  6. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    I thought the pregnant woman driving
    was so funny!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she really gave them the old what for!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Well done to that pregnant lady for driving in the HOV lane!!! She's right, they can't have it all ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The law is the law, and she seems within her rights to me, too.

      Delete
  8. Marco Rubio called the marriage bill a waste of time. That's exactly what he's been doing to Florida for a decade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rubio in one sentence: A Waste.

      Delete
  9. "After my fellow co-workers pulled me off this bitch I told her that Max was a family member and told her that under no circumstances should she ever have a pet." This was my favorite part of this whole post! What a bitch!

    Shelley Winters...I like that story a lot, too. And the HOV lane...and yes, I would definitely hit that. :)

    A post full of winners today, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer.
      And just like some people shouldn't have kids, some people shouldn't have pets.

      Delete
  10. Always an adventure with Carlos. Your story about the coworker and her lack of empathy is another reason I don't miss working in the office. Again condolences for Max. And I absolutely adore that story about Shelley Winters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That co-worker was not a person I cared for before, and now I care for her even less.
      I loved the Shelley story, true or Hollywood legend!

      Delete
  11. Holy cow ... That Frank is gorgeous! I may be old but ... Damn!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:49 PM

    I personally refer to Melanie as Malaria...

    ANYONE who thinks a pet is not a family member, well, I have to keep my comments printable...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of "Malaria"!

      Delete
  13. In England we call feces faeces because we like to go with the original Latin spelling. Whoever sent the faeces should have been more cunning about the packaging so that security folk would not have sniffed them out. I usually give birth to a large turd each morning and I would like to send Thing45 one of them. I shall write on the envelope: "Complimentary Cuban cigar enclosed".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your plan. I may have to join in.

      Delete
  14. I was knocked off center by the "adult beverages and have opted to turn hot dog water into a new flavor of hard seltzer called Bun Length." The mist distracting thing I've read today. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to think someone, anyone, would even taste it makes my stomach churn.

      Delete
  15. I had a cousin who gave his soon to second or was it third ex-wife a box of cow manure for Christmas one year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read about Brandy Bottone. I thought that was pretty darn clever on her part. I hope other people figure out other ways to gum up the works with all the ridiculous side-effects of fetal personhood.

    I had to look up whether Tiffany Trump really attended the funeral or not! (Apparently she did.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking that since Marla cheated with Thing 45 while he was married to Ivana, she'd stay away.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......