Saturday, January 19, 2019

The Amazingly Talented and Sweet Anne Marie!

Imagine my surprise to find an early birthday gift waiting for me when I arrived home.

And imagine how surprised I was to find it was from Anne Marie.

And really imagine how surprised I was to find it was one of her handmade knit scarves.

Thanks so much, AM; it's gorgeous, and warm and snuggly. I wrapped it around my neck and wore it out while we were running around Smallville today!

So, so sweet, and so appreciated.

xoxoxo

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift! That was so very kind of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH! WANT!!! Our Anne Marie is a generous little foul mouthed Carebear. I say that with affection. That scarf is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She’s the best. Plus she’s badass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you like it, bob.
    started 10/25, finished 1/5.
    hand wash cold water, line dry.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again AM. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She’s a one off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous creation!!! She made me one with bright colors...I wear it in the spring and summer. That Anne Marie is good people, I think we will keep her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @MM
    Yes, she is, and yes,we will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very thoughtful gift from the Warrior Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely memento of friendship and more, Bob. And lotsa happy returns to you, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Raybeard
    Thank you, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a kind, thoughtful, and generous thing to do! And it’s a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Talented, sweet, and generous. That's her! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thnak you, boyz and girlz! (bows deeply)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......