Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just For Giggles: Harlequin Novel, Version 2011

This just in, from my Dad in Smallerville:

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, assuring voice close to my ear.

"Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves, slowly but steadily. 

My breath caught in my throat. I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding.

I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.  

Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties. Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. 

This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking 'No' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say . . . .

"Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now."

4 comments:

  1. Nice-C***-block. I was so close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 PM

    LOL! This is tame compared to some of the stuff I've written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember in high school I would read some of these books so I could read about sex. Can you say "sexually frustrated closet-case"?

    Oy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suddenly, I want to book a flight somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......