Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Just For Giggles: Angry Bird

This is just one of the reasons I stay out of the woods. This, and that whole trekking to Grandma's house and having a wolf follow me.....
Telegraph reader Gerard Girling snapped this picture, and says: 
"Angry Birds are all the rage at the moment--but I have never seen one so furious as this tiny female Blue-grey Gnatcatcher...At around 6.5g [0.23oz] she thought nothing of challenging me to a fight when I stumbled into her territory in Turks and Caicos. After I snapped the picture I made a tactical retreat and live to fight another day."

Wise move, Gerry.

source

5 comments:

  1. Do.Not.Mess.With.The.Bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:40 AM

    Ain't it cute??? I could grab it and squeeze it until its eyes popped out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't get me started on birds...one got in my house a couple of weeks ago. That thing was vicious. :)'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slowly stepping away from the bird...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So angry indeed! It's like someone stole it's food. :D

    Buy WoW Accounts

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......