Friday, April 29, 2011

New Crushes

Well, lately there have been some mens that I just can't get off of my mind, for a variety of reasons, I assure you. So, I thought, being the generous gay that I am, that I would share them with you.
Let's roll:
Blair Underwood. Say.No.More.

Brandon Jay McLaren. He plays Bennett Ahmed on AMC's The Killing.

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden. It begs the question: Prince William who?

Chef George Mendes of Top Chef MastersSuch a sweet face, and he can cook.

Curtis Stone, host of Top Chef Masters. He has  a bit of a Jay Leno chin, but, oy,that accent.

Francois Arnaud. He is Cesare Borgia on Showtime's The Borgia's, and he smolders.

Phillip Winchester AKA Leontes on Starz' Camelot.Many times he is nude. And it's spectacular.



Scott McGillivray of HGTV's Income Property. What can I say, I love a man with a tool belt.

4 comments:

  1. Ummmm.....all nice but that Brandon Jay is muy caliente! And Blair is classic hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, THAT'S a prince. Nice.

    I would add Shemar Moore and Mike Holmes to the list, and a half dozen hockey players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Francois Arnaud almost burned my computer with his smoldering. Damn do you have good taste, Blair, Brandon, George, Phillip and Scott are all mega hard core hotties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......