Thursday, August 15, 2024

Bobservations

The other day Carlos asked if I could help him download some sheet music on the computer after work, so at the end of the day I gave him a call:

“I can help you with your little project, Mr. Harris.”

“Why are you calling me?”

“To help you with the sheet music!”

“I am in the other room.”

And?”

I.Kill.Me.

This Tuxedo memory is from January 2019 …

"The other night, while watching the telly, Tuxedo climbed into my lap, curled up and fell asleep. Ozzo walked over to Carlos, who tried to get Ozzo into his lap, but Ozzo knows who’s the boss, and when he looked at me for permission, I said:

“No.”

“It’s unfair. The cats can get on all the furniture, but Ozzo can’t.”

“The cats have retractable claws. Ozzo doesn’t and he can ruin the furniture.”

“But Tuxedo is in your lap, why can’t Ozzo sit in mine.”

“Because there are different rules for dogs and cats in this house, just like there are different rules for white people and Mexicans.”

Ouch. Lucky for me, he laughed ... and then started building a wall."

The good news is, that while I have a vile sense of humor, Carlos gets it, and he loves it.

Christopher Meloni standing there, perhaps buck nekkid, and holding that weight is … is … I don’t know what it is but I love looking at it.

Several prominent Democratic figures are set to speak at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago this month … from President Joe Biden, former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

President Jimmy Carter’s grandson Jason Carter is also confirmed to be speaking as a representative for his grandfather who recently said he wants to live long enough to vote for Kamala Harris.

I saw this on Facebook this morning, with the question: Well, he certainly has a type, doesn’t he?

Apparently Joaquin Phoenix was all set to star in an NC-17 gay romance film that he  created and championed and was set to be directed by the acclaimed Todd Haynes until this week when he abruptly dropped out.

No word from Phoenix but the rumor is he became a’scurred of playing gay in some of the more explicit scenes in the film—which, again, he endorsed—but maybe someone else could step into the role …

Cue Anthony Bowens, an out professional wrestler, responded to a post from actor and filmmaker Kit Williamson who posted:

“What this really proves is that studios are ONLY comfortable making high budget ‘gay movies’ if there’s a straight lead. Even in a Todd Haynes movie. Even if it means losing 7 figures. They’re not interested in recasting, [because] a gay actor, to them, can never be a ‘star.'”

And now Bowen has tossed his, um, hat, into the ring and all I can say is, I’d see Bowen in the film before shelling out my hard-earned coins for a “gay” Joaquin.

Olympic women's boxing champion Imane Khelif certainly endured more punishment outside the ring than inside as right-wing trolls launched a barrage of lies about her gender and gender identity so now Khelif has brought a criminal complaint against some high-profile individuals, including transphobic bigots and morons like  J.K. Rowling and Elon Musk.

Rowling and Mush have both been named in a criminal complaint filed to French authorities over alleged 'acts of aggravated cyber harassment' against Khelif. Her lawyer, Nabil Boudi, filed a legal complaint with a special unit in the Paris prosecutor's office that combats online hate speech.

Good. You can have your hate thought, and your lies, but when you spread it around there can be consequences.

Listen, if celebrities want to get plastic surgery to keep their career going or feed their ego I am not one to complain, BUT … why do they all start looking like Asian women?

Coen Koch is a model and a personal trainer from Amsterdam,  and an all-around hot nugget but that’s just me … Would You Hit It?

30 comments:

  1. Cleora Borealis9:26 AM

    OMG, Bob! I love Tuxedo and the love you had/still have for him...BUT to look at that face that Ozzo rehearsed for maximum effect and say "no"...so hard-hearted! 😢😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Ozzo had worn nail protectors .... and Tuxedo was a special cat, so he did get special treatment.

      Delete
  2. Meloni proves that 60+ is hot, hot, hot. I'm betting River's change of mind had more to do with the amount of $$$ to show his pee pee, than anything else. Logan Paul's included in Imane's lawsuit, seems he deleted his rancid Tweets too late. Coen Koch (love the name) is a yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meloni ... wow. Yeah; wow.
      I think you meant Joaquin when you said River?
      Logan Paul is an asshat, too.
      Coen is dee-lish.

      Delete
  3. Little Tommy Cruiser looked more like a puppet than a daring abseiler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:25 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (Tuxedo and Ozzo)
    Joe (our doggy now) says always sofa!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Joaquin Phoenix is a strange bird. Joaquin brought this film to the forefront to be produced. His decision to not start filming within days is selfish and unprofessional. Sometimes it is not all about you. All the individuals in front and back of the camera are out of work. They have cleared their schedules to be a part of this project. I trust they have tight contracts to be paid at some level if the film is canceled. I read other accounts where sets were built and things were ready to go. Chicken shit. Gayness does not rub off unless you want it to.

    *Daddy Meloni is always hot as fuck and he gets better with age.

    *Is Cohen available for coffee? We can start from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't pursue a role as a gay mana nd the balk at playing gay love stories. Simple.
      Christopher Meloni has been hot since the first time I laid eyes on him decades ago!
      Just coffee with Coen? Nothing more???

      Delete
  6. I adore Jason Carter. Before I moved from the Main Line of Philly to Delaware, he spoke at one of our Ladies luncheons. Brillant and reminded me so of his grandfather. I dare say a chip off the ole block. I would not be opposed to him running for something one day. A bright, smart young man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much about Jason Carter so now I'm interested in hearing him speak.

      Delete
  7. aussieguy2:12 PM

    Gee, given Christopher Meloni's known shyness, I could hardly believe he'd be starkers! 😆 Joaquin? Eh, put him in the same trash bin as Tommy Cruise. One of these days you'll need to let Carlos have a crack at writing the Thursday blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meloni does a commercial for socks where he toying with being nekkid!
      Carlos does say he has stories to tell ...

      Delete
  8. RFK is nuttier than a fruit cake. Sure to Coen Koch; it’s the name. Remember “Turning Japanese” by The Vapors? I hope Imane Khelif gets satisfaction from all those ignorant haters. I’d pay to see Bowen and not Phoenix! Too bad Meloni’s holding such a large weight plate. At least Carlos paid for the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coen does seem to have an apt surname.
      I reread that post to Carlos as I was adding it to my blog and he laughed again.
      Maybe Tommy and Madge get a group rate?

      Delete
  9. Your Tales of Carlos are a gift. If anything happened to you the investigators reading your blogs would say it was justifiable and Carlos would be off the hook.

    For penance, post 12 more photos of the fabulous Mr. Meloni.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right about the homicide!
      I could post Meloni all day long !

      Delete
  10. I saw an article that suggested IQ45 was also named in the Khelifk lawsuit. Interestingly all of the other articles I've seen since don't. I do hope she wins the case, though I suspect it won't change any minds already made up.
    God, Cruise looks like crap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there was some thought that The Felon liked a Tweet or reposted it.
      Tommy looks like Bad Plastic Surgery.

      Delete
  11. You are right, he has a type. So funny. It would be great to see something happen to Rowling and Musk but I am not sure there will much in the way of consequences. Paddington is awesome and I am so glad there is another film coming out. Do you also see the meme of Paddington and the Olympics? It is a picture of him in a boat and the caption says something like Peru sending their athletes to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd just like Rowling and Musk raked over the coals a bit for their ignorance.

      Delete
  12. I had not heard of Jason Carter before. He has something of the look of his grandfather about him. I read that he worked for The Peace Corps in South Africa and wonder if DJT was also a Peace Corps volunteer at some time in the past - perhaps making up for dodging the draft during The Vietnam War. Surprisingly, Wikipedia saying nothing about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Felon doesn't help people; he helps himself only.

      I'm looking forward to Jason Carter's speech.

      Delete
  13. Koch, you said? I offer myself as tribute!! Right after I'm done helping Chris Meloni with that.

    And Carlos is literally me, so be careful.

    I am so excited about the Dem convention! I am going to stay away from Chi, though. It's gonna be MADNESS!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking a Meloni Koch sammich.
      I am lucky Carlos gets my sense of humor and can be just as politically incorrect as I can.
      I am so ready for the DNC.
      xoxo

      Delete
  14. "why do they all start looking like Asian women?" I've wondered that myself. One of the real estate agents in my city had surgery just over a year ago, she used to have a nice face, and I guess she wanted to look younger, but the results are more like Asian Barbie, very plastic and the cheek bones are more like mountains against her hollowed cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's odd; they don't look like themselves any more.

      Delete
  15. I hope Khelif's case gets to court and heavy penalties are imposed, but what does a financial penalty mean to rich people? Deprivation of liberty is perhaps appropriate in this case. With no doubt palatial homes, home detention would not be enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a public apology would be a good thing; have these fools admit they were wrong, and given that there were facts produced, have them admit they lied when they kept posting their nonsense even after the facts were revealed.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......