Thursday, August 01, 2024

Bobservations

The other day Carlos had a dentist’s appointment, so I dropped him off and returned home. When he was finished, he called me to pick him up …

“I’m running late to work so I’ll drive by and slow down in front of the office and open the door and you can jump in.”

“Um, sweetiepie, you’re on speaker phone!”

“What’s your point?”

In the background I heard someone in the office laugh and say:

“He’s funny.”

She’s right, and she’s my new best friend.

This Tuxedo Memory is from August 2018 and is creatively entitled, “Oy! The Punim on That Cat.”

‘Someone was clearly not pleased that I was disturbing the post-breakfast nap.’

That’s my boy … I like to think he got that resting bitch face from me!

President Biden is expected to give a primetime address on the first night of the Democratic National Convention next month in Chicago with a “big tribute” is planned for him that same night.

He deserves all that and more and I will be tuned in!

Celine Dion showed up in Paris in a designer track suit from Gucci that cost $7,000.00. My question is: for 7 g’s you couldn’t get one that fit?

The FBI is examining numerous metal fragments found near the stage at that Felon campaign to determine whether it was an assassin’s bullet—or potential debris—that grazed The Felon’s ear. The bureau has asked to interview The Felon as part of its investigation, hoping to provide insights into the shooting and possibly a more complete record of his injury. i.e., paper cut.

It was funny that MAGAts were fuming that the FBI director was using the word ‘fragment’ to describe what he thinks hit The Felon’s ear and so the FBI director changed his wording and called it ‘shrapnel’ and suddenly they were happy.

Um, MAGAts? Shrapnel is defined as, ahem, “fragments” of a bomb, shell, or other object thrown out by an explosion.

You cannot make this shiz up.

In the days since Vice President Kamala Harris launched her presidential bid, more than 170,000 volunteers have joined her cause, and she’s raised so much money that Clarence Thomas wants to go on vacation with her.

In July 2021, Monsignor Jeffrey Burrill resigned from his post as the general secretary of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops [USCCB] ahead of a report by The Pillar alleging that he had engaged in inappropriate behavior and frequent use of Grindr. And now Jeffrey is suing the gay “hookup” app saying the company failed to protect his data, leading to his resignation.

You might wanna just come out, padre, and then take a seat.

Vice President Kamala Harris has a message for The Felon is he’s too scared to debate her: she’ll do the debate by herself.

And maybe just put a few fast-food wrappers on the stage to represent the chicken-shiz gelatinous gasbag.

Speaking of The Felon, he spoke about Melanie watching the shooting live and when he asked her feelings about it she said she couldn’t talk about it. Couldn’t talk about it? That means that either the check didn’t clear or she didn’t get the result she wanted. But then The Felon said that was Ok “because that means she likes me or she loves me.”

Her husband is ALLEGEDLY almost gunned down and she likes him?

Judge Joel Cohen has banned Wayne LaPierre, the former head of the National Rifle Association [NRA] from holding a paid position with the organization for a decade.

Should’a made it permanent, giving him time to wash decades of blood off his hands.

Kilian Isaak Zeugin is a Swiss model, based in Athens, who works around the work, but the real issue is, Would You Hit It?

40 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!! The Carlos story! And that captured Tuxdeo's personality just perfect.

    I feel bad for Celine, but I can't with her. Never ever was a fan and she always grated my last gay nerve.

    I don't watch the conventions, but I will watch the night with Biden.

    I have suggested at work that we run a sofa sale called the JD Vance Great Sofa Sale- Take action now and enjoy a good night's sleep. *Disclaimer* Wet Wipe and latex gloves not included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on Celine. Ugh.
      I love your Sofa Sale!!!

      Delete
    2. OMG. Too funny, Mads. But I bet you'd sell a lot!

      Delete
  2. I wish I had been at the dentist’s office to hear that exchange!

    Dudo and Moose inherited Tuxedo’s resting bitch face. If looks could kill.

    $7,000?!? That is offensive, and so is the “sweatsuit.”

    The pullout couch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos always thinks I might get embarrassed by what I say, but more often than not ... I don't!

      I got a Dudo vibe from that picture of Tuxedo!

      Delete
  3. Sorry to be so negative but Ms Dion looks ridiculous and she paid $700 for that? Wait, $7000.

    Re Burrill, the hypocrisy by leaders of the Catholic Church knows no bounds, rather like Republican supporters.

    I don't really care for Mr Zeugin, unless he has a seriously...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celine does look silly.
      It's a shame that gay men become priests because they think it might be the best place for them but then they get caught like this.
      Killian might have a seriously ....

      Delete
  4. Keep in mind, Celine didn't actually pay that much for her track suit, that's just the over-priced retail value, it was most likely a gift Gucci wrote off as an advertising expense. Grindr, eh? I wonder how many swipes for a priest? I've already emailed Killian my arrival time in Athens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priests on Grindr, who knew? Um, everyone.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous9:02 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (Tuxedo always)
    Still chortling about dentist's office!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a fun phone call!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Ha!
    I was talking to Huntley about that gay priest. He's suing because his hunting dick on Grindr prevented him from getting that golden parachute the Catholic church provides. Idiot.
    And I'll watch the convention. I want everybody to give Uncle Joe his props. And I want Kamala to look at the camera and ask DonOld to come fight her.
    Oh, JD Vance will never outlive the couch rumors! LMAOOO

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JD and sofas will be forever entwined!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Melania's face in that photo is very telling as to how she feels about him. Also, she is not aging gracefully and is beginning to look like him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie's in it for the money and it shows.

      Delete
  8. If Monsignor Grindr....sorry Burrill, hadn't been on Grindr there wouldn't have been a problem. If you don't want the notoriety then don't publicise on social media.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that simple and yet .... there they are!

      Delete
  9. You gotta laugh at the priest suing Grindr.

    I'm really not sure it matters much whether the bullet grazed Trump or "shrapnel" did. I mean, he got a tiny wound in an assassination attempt. That's the bottom line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not sure he got even a tiny wound since he refuses to release medical records.

      Delete
  10. Shrapnel sounds so much more....sinister? Perhaps Magats should pick up a dictionary once in a while.
    No one does disdain better than a cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shrapnel sounds worse than fragment even though they mean the same thing.
      Tuxedo gave good face!

      Delete
  11. Never was a fan of Chest-Thump Celine.
    Oh, those poor Magats...if they'd paid a little attention in school, they wouldn't be so dumb.
    The JD "X" of the week!! Another one I have to steal to share n the socials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I would LOVE to see Kamala on that debate stage without IQ45. How fun would that be???

      Delete
    2. I have never cared for Dion.
      I'd like to see The Felon's dead muskrat toupee hooked onto a microphone stand while Kamala speaks.

      Delete
    3. LOL. I love that image!

      Delete
  12. Cleora Borealis12:34 PM

    1. Lovin' the resting bitch face. My cat "Payday" has a resting bemusement face, as in "what on Earth is wrong with my hoomin Mommy?"
    2. Wow! Trump at NABJ convention telling Black professional journalists how nasty, rude and incompetent they are! And then reveals the new "winning" campaign slogan: "KoMAla only became Black a coupla years ago!"
    3. ✊🥳 Such good news today that Trump's BFF Vlad didn't wait and released 4 improperly-held people to that other guy, Biden!! Trump gonna have a SADZ!
    4. I wonder about wanting to "Hit It" with that beautiful man. If the last 2 photos are any indication, he can't even socks up...can he keep more important things UP?! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuxedo knew his lewks.
      The Felon was a racist hot p[ile of sh .... mess yesterday.
      Score another for Biden that The Felon couldn't get done.
      I'm Killian is quite good at keeping things up. Just sayin'.

      Delete
  13. Never been a fan of Celine, and that track suit is hideous, she has very weird taste in clothing. Trump just keeps going from bad to worse .I would for sure hit Kilian woof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dion has never interested me.
      The Felon doesn't get it that he's losing.
      Woof. Yeah, woof.

      Delete
  14. Just a couple of quick thoughts.
    1. About the dentist visit, am I a bad person for not realizing that you were joking at first, second and third readings? You were joking, right?
    2. Tuxedo always gave good face.
    3. MAGAts were smart they wouldn't be MAGAts in the first place.
    4. Has anyone else noticed that Dolt 45's bandage got bigger as wound (I use the word loosely) healed? That thing went from a panty shield to a full blown, heavy duty, super absorbent maxi pad in no time flat! An ear that's bleeding that heavily when it should be bleeding less as it heals should probably be amputated, along with the head it's attached to. I can't be sure since I'm not ven a quack doctor.
    5. That tweet, or whatever, is going to have me chuckling all day. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love you,

      Delete
    2. 1. Joking? Me???? 🤷🏼‍♂️
      2. Yes, he could smite you with just a look! Or melt your heart with another.
      3. Truth!
      4. His Ear Diaper was quite the show and yet then it was gone and there was no sign of a wound, er, paper cut.
      5. JD and The Sofas!

      Delete
    3. JD and the Sofas climbing the charts with their latest release (cough) Save a Couch Ride a Loveseat.
      Okay, I can now go to bed in peace.

      Delete
    4. Nighty-night!

      Delete
  15. Awesome news about your new best friend. You guys will have a funny story about how you met. That tweet is awesome. I had to get caught up with the couch story and it just reinforced what a turd JD is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard the couch story and then couldn't believe and now I can't let it go!

      Delete
  16. aussieguy4:55 PM

    Well, the Orange Moron may have a "J D", or whatever Vance calls himself today, but Kamala has a JD from law school. The shit that came out of no-IQ45's mouth at the NABJ conference was unbelievable, even for him. And however you say yes in Greek applies to Kilian! (Or "oui" if he's back in Switzerland!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JD couldn't carry Kamala's water, and The Felon was a vile pigfucking mess yesterday!

      Delete
  17. I hope they show at least a little bit of that convention on our TV news.
    Celine's tracksuit looks like someone sewed a few silk scarves together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to at least the honoring Joe part of the convention.
      And that track suit proves that money cannot buy you taste!

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......