Saturday, June 10, 2023

Snarky Thoughts

That old saying … everything old is new again is still old … if you’re former Grey’s Anatomy actor Katherine Heigl. I mean, it was over thirteen years ago that Heigl publicly dissed her paycheck by saying the writing on the show was low quality and she worked too much and then quit the show for a film career that went nowhere, and now she’s talking about it again.

My Thought: Heigl, set to co-star with that bastion of straight man energy, John Travolta, thinks the best way to get attention is to talk about what a spoiled brat she was on her last big gig? Sorry, hon.

photo

Now that Vin Diesel’s and Duane Johnson have kissed and made up—Johnson is set to return to the Fast and Furious franchise—Vin needs another person to blame for the bad things in life … like the reviews and box office for Fast X. Diesel is now blaming newcomer Jason Momoa‘s “overacting” on the film’s terrible reviews.

My Thought: I know the glare from your oversized melon may be clouding your vision but take a look in the mirror Vin and see what the two movies have in common and that might explain the lack of interest.

photo

After six years of dating, and all kinds of rumors an impending wedding, Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn broke up just as Swifty started her Eras Tour and quicker than you could say Damn she’s thirsty for attention, Swifty fell in love hooked up with bad boy—rumored to be a racist, homophobic drug addict—Matty Healy. Swifty even gushed from the stage one night that this was the happiest she’d ever been in her whole life.

My Thought: I hope she has a good memory and can hold onto that thought because Swifty and her happiness just broke up after a few weeks of dating.

photo

Remy Ma—she’s a rapper, I Googled her for y’all—recently celebrated her 43rd birthday but she claims she’s only thirty-five; oh, not because she’s not feeling 43 and trying to hide her age. Remy Ma is 43 but she was in jail for six years, and there were those two years of COVID restrictions and lockdowns, so she’s just thirty-five.

My Thought: I just heard of Remy Ma and she has become the biggest fool I’ve seen. I just subtracted 5 minutes from my life for posting this.

photo

From the Height of Delusional file comes word that Kim Kardastrophe wants y’all to know she’s shy in the bedroom. Kimmy was sharing her bedroom shyness on her TV show while discussing how Cher  and her much younger boyfriend, Alexander Edwards, were seen making out at a party:

“I would just be insecure.”

And then Kimmy said she prefers to make love get banged with the lights off.

My Thought: She likes the lights off during sex unless she's filming it, like she did with Ray J, so That Woman could sell the video for a reality show career. Oh, and shy in the bedroom doesn't translate to paparazzi shots and magazine covers where Kimmy shows everything to everyone all at once.

photo 1  photo 2  photo 3 photo 4  photo 5  photo 6

22 comments:

  1. Matt Healy's a turd who likes to take credit for everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Taylor loved him!!!!!! 😁

      Delete
  2. Presumably that first pick of KK(K) showing her posterior, is because she couldn't afford to buy a pair of jeans that fit? Has no-one ever told her that jeans come in XXXX sizes as well as S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's shy, which is why her tits and ass are always out in public.

      Delete
  3. Jason Momoa is reportedly the best thing about that crappy Fast X movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen any of those movies, but I'd watch Momoa before ever watching Diesel of The Rock.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11:50 AM

    the dog's mother
    I liked the first Fast movie. Haven't
    seen any more.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When they get up to ten or more, they're just rehashing old versions.

      Delete
  5. I tried watching the first Vin Diesel movie. Nope. Couldn’t do it. Can we create a show called “I'm a celebrity. Lock me in here”? Then lock them all up and turn off the cameras?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever seen a Vin Diesel movie but I would like him locked up.

      Delete
  6. What a mess this week. But if I were kim, I'd keep the lights off too. Who wants to see that huge dimply, rimply ass the size of a small zip code?!?!? Does she think that is sexy???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katherine Hellkite destroyed her TV career and her movie career within a year of each other. You know you're in bad shape when you can't even book yourself public access.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She deserved whatever came her way. So-so talent, giant ego.

      Delete
  8. I wonder how Kim K. manages to wipe that huge ass of hers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Thank you Marcia for the visual...and that hearty chuckle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I am trying to scrub that visual from my mind, but it does make me wonder: she's so rich, does she have a fulltime AssWiper™?

      Delete
  9. Heigl really was taught a lesson in humility

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully she learned from it.

      Delete
  10. Those oversized butts are really hard to look at, they're so obviously unnatural. How on earth do they sit down on them? Dp they have special indented chairs to put those monsters into?
    I'd forgotten about Katherine Heigl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a Funhouse mirror for asses.
      Lotsa folks have forgotten Heigl.

      Delete
  11. KK is insecure and so thirsty for attention that its pitiful... shy and inhibited tho', pleeeease. She and JLo have lots in common. I didn't know who Heigl or Remy Ma even were, are they supposed to have ever been famous? Vin... well... he's a one trick Pony and I think having The Rock or Momoa steals what little Thunder he imagines he has on screen... they're much easier on the Eyes. I just can't get thru any Movie he's ever been in and those Fast and Furious ones are dreadful, but, I guess they have their audience since they've made so many of them now.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......