Thursday, June 22, 2023

Bobservations

No Carlos story this week because he’s gone into hiding for a few days. See, he was walking by the guest room the other morning and saw Rosita sitting in the curvy scratching tool and thought:

“She’s so sweet.”

Then he looked closer, and that’s when he went into hiding.

It’s like Cats of the Corn …

Girl Fight! That messy feud between the two dumbest MAGAts in Congress, Large Marge Green and Lauren Bobo Boebert burst right into the open this week when the two got into a spat and Greene called Boebert a “little bitch.”

It all happened because both women want to impeach Joe Biden for being a good president and a Democrat, and Greene went all Howler Monkey after Boebert leveraged a procedural tool to force a vote on her own impeachment resolution, thereby undercutting Marge, who had offered her own resolution,

Poor Marge and Bobo, both vying to be the Illiterate Queen of the MAGAts.

Right after the White House displayed a Pride flag, Fox News … that bastion of journalistic integrity … hold for laughter … claimed the Pride flag the White House used promoted pedophilia.

Fox made no mention of the fact that when their parent company promoted Pride month in 2022 it wrapped its corporate logo in the very same flag.

I guess it’s not a giant leap to go from lying to hypocrisy.

If you ever wondered what he was thinking, here’s an inkling:

Excerpts from Tuxedo's diary, March 27, 2010:

Day 2555 of my captivity...

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am.

Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow—but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released—and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously an idiot. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.

For now...

I kid … we never had a bird.

Elon Musk, the billionaire owner of Twitter, has amped up his anti-transgender campaign and is now calling “cisgender”—a term that refers to people who identify with the sex they were assigned at birth—a slur and not to be used on his site.

Of note, is that Musk has a transgender daughter who legally filed to change her name in 2022 because of her “gender identity” and “the fact that I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape, or form.”

Lesson: Elon Musk is as terrible a human being as he is a parent.

In  Arkansas, a  federal judge struck down the state’s law forbidding medical treatments for children and teenagers seeking gender transitions, blocking what had been the first in a wave of such measures championed by GOP lawmakers across the country.

In his ruling, Judge James Moody Jr. said the law both discriminated against transgender people and violated constitutional rights for doctors. He also said that the state of Arkansas had failed to substantially prove a number of its claims, including that the care was experimental or carelessly prescribed to teenagers.

Because, again, it’s all about scaring their base with stories of parents “changing” their children’s gender on a whim. Good on Judge Moody.

Texas Governor, and asshat, Greg Abbott vetoed a bipartisan bill that would have expanded vote-by-mail access for people with disabilities—specifically people who are blind or paralyzed and need assistance marking their ballot.

The guy in the wheelchair wants to make it harder for people with disabilities to vote, and so it deserves saying again: if I ever see Abbott at the top of the stairs in his wheelchair, I will push it down the stairs.

We’re going old school this week. I watched a documentary on Tab Hunter the other night—and he was drop dead beautiful back in the day—and it got me to thinking about the Hot Men of Hollywood, 1950s Edition, so here you are. Clockwise from the top left … Rock Hudson, Anthony Perkins, Tab Hunter, James Dean, Montgomery Clift, Paul Newman. Which One Would You Hit?

27 comments:

  1. OMG Monty Clift. And could I get a spit roast with Rock Hudson? That man was 6'4" of deliciousness.
    Ok, now that I got that out of the way, Bobo and Large Marge being classless hags is just on brand. Didn't you know?
    That ruling in AK is going to cause a domino effect in all the bigoted legislation coming out of Red states. Good!
    Now, don't get me started with Elmo and his stupid Twats. Ugh. I can't with his stupidity.
    And talking about twitter, that tweet of the week got me ROTFLMAO

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hudson doesn't do it for me, even though i like a tall drink of water ... being6'2" myself. But Montgomery Clift? Yes, please.
      I think even some in the GOP are getting tired to the schoolgirl antics of those two morons.
      I just read that a judge in Florida is overruling their anti-trans bills.
      Lea Black is married to famous lawyer Roy Black and I met her when we lived in Miami and she is a hoot!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Omg!!!!!! That picture of Rosita made my whole morning!!!!!! If I was a cat....id so be her.

    Arkansas! Yay! I bet Colonel Sarah Honeybee Saunders head blew!!!

    And I think MTV should bring back Celebrity Deathmatch. But in this version it'll be politician death match with the real people not clay figures. These two harpies could be the first two guests.

    I think some of these people should raise habits wheelchair up and remove his wheels, just like those people do in the hood on cars.

    The only thing missing from that submarine that won't come back is Elon Musk. Why is it he didn't have a seat on there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosita does have Resting Cat Bitch Face.
      And I love Aunt Lydia getting her bigotry slapped down.
      Abbott and Musk on a sub? yes, please.

      Delete
  3. Paul Newman for the win! Throw in Steve McQueen and I'd become a towering inferno!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL -- this is the comment of the day. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm not much for McQueen but Newman at any age is a barn-burning inferno!

      Delete
  4. Check the bottom row of your Hollywood Hotties ... you have James Dean and Paul Newman in the wrong spots! You left out Tony Curtis ... 🥴

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're in the right spots, going clockwise from the top left corner.

      Delete
  5. The great thing about MAGATs is they are so ornery they can't cooperate with each other. Everything is a battle and a conspiracy and they are guaranteed to tear each other down.

    I never knew that Musk has a transgender daughter!! MIND BLOWN. Must go research that.

    Why do I have to pick ONE Hollywood Hottie?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Musk is a terrible human.
      I agree about the hot men, though I could easily pass on James Dean and possibly Hudson.

      Delete
  6. A sight definitely to be missed; the Zuck taking on Creepy Musk Ox in a cage fight, something I would pay good money to hear nothing about ever again.

    Wolfie had some wiggly tape worms a couple of months ago. After a monumental struggle we got the pill down the throat of the unwilling victim and, hey presto, no more wiggly worms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we could lock those two in a cage and then lose the key I might be interested.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous11:08 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (Tuxedo forever)
    Beyond crazy what those two bimbos
    are doing.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two just want attention and Marge is mad that bobo stole hers.
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. The MTG / Bobo brawl was almost spectacular, and as someone born in the 50s, I'd have to say that Paul Newman is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Paul is in a class by himself, in every decade ... but I do love me some Monty Clift.

      Delete
  9. Back in the day, I bought HRH one of those curvy scratching devices. Cost me a fortune. She never touched it once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember it being too expensive, but Consuelo used it as a scratching post, while Tuxedo used it as a spot to nap, and Rosita uses it for both!

      Delete
  10. Anthony Perkins? Sex symbol? I guess I need to see him in something else besides "Psycho" to view him that way. The TOTW is excellent and quite funny - thanks. And Greg Abbott is the biggest turd. Such an evil man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was kinda hot back in the day, though Psycho made his hotness more, well, psycho!

      Delete
  11. If Bobo and MTG got into a real cat fight, I bet IQ45 would find a way to monetize it. And the two of them would kiss his a$$ at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosita's face? I would sleep with my eyes open.
    I wish Discharge Marge and Moron Boebert would have a fight to the death ... and both lose.
    What a gift to have Tuxedo's diaries.
    Thank goddess for people like Judge Moody.
    One? I have to choose One?!? Rock Hudson. No, Montgomery Clift. Wait... Tab Hunter. Yes, definitely Tab Hudson Clift! But Paul Newman was dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosita is quite affectionate but she makes the meanest faces.
      If Zuckerberg and Musk can have a cage fight, let's get Marge and Bobo in a cage, too.
      Tuxedo. :::sigh:::
      It is a hard choice for the mens ...

      Delete
  13. Can we just put your cats in charge of Congress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosita definitely has zero f**ks to give and we could use that in Congress.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......