Friday, February 11, 2011

The Hot List, Or The Hottie List

I have discovered, or rediscovered some new, um, for lack of a better word, Husbands in My Head, and thought I might like to share them with y'all.
I'm a giver, you know.
Armie Hammer: watch The Social Network and try to keep your eyes off him.

Charles Mesure: he's on V...he wears tight shirts....he's Australian.
'Nuff said.

Matt Bomer: from White Collar.
Absolutely adorable and ALLEGEDLY a proud gay man.

Morris Chestnut: he's on V...he wears tight shirts....he's not Australian.
'Nuff said.

Timothy Olyphant: he's on Justified, and he is justifiably hot.

Who are some of your Husbands In Your Head?

7 comments:

  1. You almost picked the right "V" actor... Try Oded Fehr. I could spend a lifetime sucking on his lower lip. He's been my fantasy husband for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there is my soon-to-be-husband, Ricky Martin. And my other hubby, John Barrowman. And Cheyenne Jackson makes me sweat more than anyone should. Anthony Callea's partner, Tim Campbell, is hot and Aussie, a great combo. And, I am afraid my thoughts are less than pure when I think of Ivri Lider, Israel's answer to world peace. Damn, I better shut up before I say something truly stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam Elliott (esp back in the Western day), George Clooney, Bob Costas, George Stephanopoulos, Denzel Washington, and Graham Greene (also back in the day). But for his mind and creativity, I choose Chuck Lorre. Have you read his vanity cards after The Big Bang Theory and other shows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of your list I've only seen Matt Bomer in action [in his series], but I certainly would like to meet Armie Hammer. But John Barrowman and Cheyenne Jackson can certainly join my private male harem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:45 PM

    For the longest I always thought Olyphant had some gay in him. He's played several, which of course means nothing. I guess I just like his borderline crazy look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colin Farrell, Francois Beauchemin, and believe it or not Russell Crowe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my future husband will be the man who can make my heart melt ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......