Saturday, August 20, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

Last month, Joe Jonas welcomed his second daughter with wife Sophie Turner, and we all know babies ain’t cheap … even for a JoBro. So Joe opted for a new gig promoting Xeomin, a Botox alternative that reduces fine lines and wrinkles

My Thought: He’s 33 and hawking injectables. I can’t wait to see his ad for adult diapers when he’s 37.

photo

Remember last week how annoyed Ben Affleck was over the number of paparazzi on his and Jennifer Lopez Affleck’s honeymoon tour? Well, hopefully he’s settled down because the Affleck’s are throwing themselves a 3-day wedding recent at Ben’s Riceboro, Georgia estate this weekend with busloads of guests and a JAf—funny cuz it’s like Jenny as fuck—wedding gown extravaganza with pictures and videos and all kinds of stuff.

My Thought: how soon after this second ‘I do’ will Ben disappear into the house while JAf parties all night on Instagram?

photo

They say everything old is new again and with Madonna that’s almost true. Everything old is new again except Madonna. See, Madge turned 64 this week and partied like she was dyslexic and thought she was 46. And because the only tricks she has any more are the old ones, she posted two pictures of herself deep throating a couple of gal pals just like she did nearly twenty years ago to Britney and Xtina at the VMA’s. Soooo controversial!

My Thought: Grandma could get arrested if she keeps this up, but then everything old again is Madonna.

photo

In case we needed further proof that Hollywood is anti-women or that Chris Pratt ... the least interesting of the Chris's ... was a douche, Bryce Dallas Howard revealed that she was paid far less than Pratt Jurassic World. But Bryce actually praised Chris by saying he went to bat for her and “pushed for [me] to receive equal pay on other franchise opportunities that were not already contractually binding, such as spinoff video games and theme-park rides” after she told him the terms of the three-picture contract she signed in 2014.

My Thought: Yeah, he went to bat, but still cashed his giant check. Hey Chris, howsabout saying you won’t do the film unless Bryce Dallas Howard gets the same money as you? I mean, she did all the same stunts, and in heels.

photo

30 comments:

  1. Madonna has always been vulgar and is keeping it up in her old age. She looks and acts like she's working in a cheap bordello.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She seems to think this makes her relevant; it doesn't.

      Delete
  2. Madonna is older than I am, not by much, but still older than dirt. I have earned every wrinkle, they are badges of honor for the challenges I have survived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sad thing is her face is so snapped and wrinkle free and frozen she has no signs of life at all.

      Delete
  3. This post is all about "the coins," as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how the first chick Madonna is faux kissing, is pressing her lips tight, so not to get any Madge saliva (or tongue) in her. Same girl. Same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goddess only knows where that tongue has been.

      Delete
  5. chortle - adult diapers at 37!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Show me the money" comes to mind, sweetpea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem to be a theme!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Every time I see Madonna whoring for attention, a line from Kiss, by Prince, comes to mind. "Act your age, not your shoe size". Her shoe size seems to be getting smaller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless she wears a size 64?????

      Delete
  8. I had the same thought as Blobby above. That first woman wants no part of Madonna's tongue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or no part of Madonna at all.

      Delete
  9. aussieguy2:11 PM

    Perhaps Madge needs to hook up with JoBro's product...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's hooked up with lots of products and procedures.

      Delete
  10. I wonder how much Madonna had to pay them. And I was surprised when that bit about Bryce broke since her dad's director, producer, Oscar winner, and Opie, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It matters not Bryce's pedigree, she is a woman and not deemed worthy of a big paycheck because Hollywood thinks men are what get butts in seats!

      Delete
  11. Doing stunts in heels surely deserves extra pay.
    I wouldn't want Madonna coming at my face like that!! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stunts in heels deserves hazard pay!

      Delete
  12. If Madonna ever kisses me like that I will bite her vulgar tongue. It must be like having the slimy tentacle of an inquisitive octopus in your mouth. Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That description fits, and makes me a little queasy.

      Delete
  13. Images of Madonna with her tongue in someone’s mouth could put me off sex for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree; she is just so desperate though ...

      Delete
  14. Damn, pushing botox in your 30s!!! I mean, seriously, did you think you needed that or plastic surgery in your 30s? Ok I could do with some extra strength spackle now but what WON'T these guys for money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's anything for a coin, I guess.

      Delete
  15. It's crazy to think Sansa Stark has been a mom twice since Game of Thrones

    His brothers are hosting claim to fame which I've been enjoying on Hulu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joe Jonas... too funny. Wow. That is so sad. And speaking of sad... Madge! I love that she has no clue what she's doing anymore. And why should she? She's 64! I can't wait for her to release her sex tape doing it with the pope! As for JLO AND FLECKLESS - of course they are gonna cash in... this whole thing is a cash driven... make money while you can honey. And speaking of money... film stars are ALL paid very well, even those that complain about not equal pay... so? Not feeling that last story at all. If anything, Pratt should be embarrassed and donate half of it to a charity. Thanks for the dirt.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......