Saturday, August 27, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

Everyone knows that California is enduring an unbearable heatwave and drought, and that water is a scarce, valuable, resource. Most people in California are abiding by water restrictions, but the same folks that use their private jest to take a ten-minute flight to dinner, are the same folks disabusing the water restrictions. And some of the worst of the lot are Kim Kardastrophe, Kevin Hart, and Sylvester Stallone.

My Thought: it takes a butt-load of water to wash Kimmy’s butt, but Kevin Hart cam swim in a thimble so what’s his excuse. As for Stallone, maybe he’s using a lot of water to bathe the dog his wife is divorcing him over; Google it, it’s real.

photo

Gary Busey was booked as a celebrity guest at the annual Monster Mania Convention in Cherry Hill, New Jersey recently and was subsequently charged with two counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual contact, one count of criminal attempt/criminal sexual contact and one count of harassment for ALLEGEDLY groping three women at the convention. And then, just a day later, in California, Busey was caught on tape sitting on a bench with his pants down and ALLEGEDLY performing an obscene act.

My Thought: just looking at Busey feels obscene, and even given California’s limited water supply, someone should have come for him with a firehose.

photo

Last week when JLo and Ben Affleck threw themselves a slave plantation wedding celebration, it appeared that one guest had to be rushed to the hospital. It seems that Ben’s mom, Chris Affleck, fell off his dock and cut her leg.

My Thought: did she fall, or did she jump, in the hopes of ending this travesty sooner rather than later?

photo

I certainly hope this celebrity marriage doesn’t end in divorce, because breakups always hurt, but when you throw in tattoo removal, it’s downright painful. Brooklyn Beckham recently married Nicola Peltz … I don’t know either … and to commemorate their love he has had 70 tattoos inked into his skin dedicated to his blushing bride.

My Thought: it’ll take an industrial strength laser to clean all that ink up, and the Brooklyn will be walking scar tissue. And the removal will probably take longer than the actual marriage.

photo 1 photo 2 photo 3 photo 4

Shaquille O’Neal thinks the Earth is flat because on a recent flight from the US to Australia he says, well, here’s what he said:

“I flew 20 hours today, not once did I go this way [he moved his arm diagonally]. I flew straight.”

He then added that the plane “didn’t tip over” or “go upside down” during the journey. But it’s not just that the Earth is flat, y’all, Shaq doesn’t believe the Earth spins because the water in his pool doesn’t spill out.

My Thought: I never knew basketball to be a full body contact sport, but apparently Shaq took too many balls to the melon.

photo

24 comments:

  1. 70 tattoos? Ay chihuahua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He actually has over a hundred, but "just" seventy are dedicated to his new wife.

      Delete
  2. What is it with the Beckham family that they feel impelled to cover themselves in tattoos? I can think of better ways to say I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tattoos, but nowhere near seventy and not one single name.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Shaquille O’Neal for the hearty laugh this morning!!!!!!!!!! I sprayed my drink reading this Bob. I do believe he and Marjorie Taylor Green could be a great marriage in stupidity. He with the earth is flat and she with "who wants to go to bed early every night" because she doesn't understand wind and solar power.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaq. Oy! He is giving me Marge lunacy though.

      Delete
  4. Ah, the rich and famous. They can afford to pay the fines. Meanwhile, my lawn looks like it has mange from being watered just twice a week. The roses and geraniums are hanging in there though.
    Great minds, Bob. My first thought concerning Shaq was, he didn't play football, did he? Why does he have football brain? Then it was, why does he have a lack of brain, period?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These watering one-percenters should have the water to their homes shut off.
      Maybe Shaq bounced his head on the court once too often.

      Delete
  5. Busey is an embarrassment, an actor who's making more news in getting arrested then he ever made with his films. An how old is Shaq? Perhaps he's going through early dementia. I'm glad they're calling out the wealthy losers in California. As for Nicola something or other, all that ink will go to his brain and he'll start sound like Shaq.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busey blew his shot, and then blew his wad.
      Shaq said he likes conspiracy theories, but this isn't a theory this is him talking about his flights and his pool.

      Delete
  6. Good Grief! What a collection of nuttiness.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I'm glad my special brand of nuttiness doesn't lean like these fools.
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Doesn't Gary Busey have brain damage from that accident he was in years ago? That's what I'm telling myself, anyway.

    Shaq! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! (You're obviously not.)

    I cannot imagine having 70 tattoos of even multiple subjects, much less any individual person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busey did sustain a head injury, so maybe that's why he exposes himself and grabs women? Nope, that don't fly with me.
      Shaq made me laugh ... in pity.
      I have tattoos, but no names. My sister once got her boyfriend's name tattooed on her wrist and before the ink was dry they were over ... so she had it tattooed into flowers.

      Delete
  8. Don't forget Tom Selleck was fined $21,000 in 2015 for his water stealing/usage-- https://fortune.com/2015/07/16/tom-selleck-water-settlement/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I remember Magnum Prick.

      Delete
    2. Aww, I like(d) Tom Selleck.

      Delete
  9. Yep, it was BIG news in the L.A. Times about those scofflaws and their water usage! I loved some of their "attempts" to rationalize their over use. SMH Thanks for the "snarky thoughts," sweetpea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This pisses me off, because they are taking water for their gardens and fountains and bull shiz, that could be used to, oh I dunno, just spit-balling here, put out a fire!!!!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. I can't imagine getting that many tattoos, especially about someone in which the relationship could sour. To each his own I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have six tattoos, but not one is a person's name.

      Delete
  11. aussieguy6:41 PM

    Jell-o probably gave her a shove so she wouldn't steal any of her thunder! Oopsy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought Shaquille was at least a bit smarter than that.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......