Thursday, August 11, 2022

Bobservations

I sing all the time around the house, often driving Carlos insane … like the other morning when I did my full rendition of ‘America’ from West Side Story as I came out of the shower. But … Carlos, too, will sing a showtune every so often, like the other morning when he gave me a version of ‘Climb Every Mountain,’ with special lyrics interpreted, and an overdone vibrato, by …. Carlos:

Climb every mountain
Search everywhe-e-e-e-e-ere
Follow every highway
Everywhere you go-o-o-o-o-o

Climb every mountain
Follow every stre-e-e-e-e-eam
Follow every rainbow
'Till you find your dre-e-e-e-e-am

A dream that will need
All the love in your hea-a-a-art
Every day of your life
For your whole life lo-o-o-o-ng

Climb every mounta-a-a-a-in
Follow every stream
Look for the rainbow
'Till you find your pla-a-a-a-ce

He only stopped when  Tuxedo and Consuelo abandoned their breakfast and fled to a spot under the guestroom bed.

And of course I believe him because he’s never once lied to anyone, anywhere, ever, right? Right?

Rudy Giuliani doesn’t want to appear before a judge in that Georgia case of election interference and now says he cannot fly because of doctor’s orders, so Fulton County Deputy District Attorney Will Wooten called his bluff, and said:

“We expect to see your client before the grand jury … here in Atlanta. We will provide alternate transportation including bus or train if your client maintains that he is unable to fly.”

Rudy on a bus!!! I’m dying! Cuz there's no Bar Car!

Minor league pitcher Solomon Bates has come out as gay, making him the second minor league baseball player to publicly come out, after David Denson did so in 2015.

“I haven’t been out as my complete self because I’ve been hiding myself. I’m a masculine man who loves the sport of baseball, and now I want to open up doors for gay athletes like me.”

Bates has been out to his teammates since 2019, but Welcome Out Solomon, and please accept as our gift the Official Coming out Toaster Oven and a copy of The Gay Agenda.

Welcome out.

The white man—I won’t say his name—who murdered Ahmaud Arbery after chasing him down the street because he was running says he fears he will be killed by fellow inmates if he's sent to a state prison to serve a life sentence for murder.

Maybe you should have thought about that before you grabbed a couple of friends and some shotguns and went out to kill someone.

Remember when Donald J. Traitor said, “only the mob pleads the Fifth”? Well, that’s exactly what he did when questioned by the New York state attorney general yesterday … cuz he’s a criminal.

In Australia, Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews turned several Melbourne landmarks—including Flinders Street Station, Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Arts Centre –pink as an acknowledgement of Olivia Newton-John’s “enormous contribution” to the state:

“Tonight, landmarks across our city will be lit up pink to remember Olivia Newton-John, and her enormous contribution to cancer awareness, research and treatment. She took her cancer journey and used that to save lives and change lives, and that’s just a deeply impressive thing.”

RIP ONJ

Y’all know I’m a slave to fashion ::::cough:::: but I ain’t no slave to ridiculous. Amirite, Balenciaga?

You may remember that Balenciaga has done some weird shiz before, like the … clutch your pearls, Maddie … Croc stilettos or the bootleg Ikea bag and then charged thousands of dollars for them. Well, now they have made a calfskin handbag that looks like a trash bag, and they call the “Trash Pouch” and charge $1790.00 for it!

And don’t tell me that your brain, like mine, right after it processed “Balenciaga” and “Trash Pouch,” didn’t instantly head to Kim Kardastrophe, because that fashion victim already owns the nearly $2000.00 trash bag.

Jokes on her because I buy mine in bulk …

Beyoncé has new music out and, as usual, to me, it’s the same crap sung in a newer sequined onesie and with more fans in the weave.

I heard one song, don’t ask the name because I didn’t pay attention as the lyrics were so mind-numbingly insipid, where she sings a line, then repeats it four times; she sings another line, and repeats it four times; she then sings two lines, and starts over with the first line, repeated four times … and so on.

I got ♫♪Wheels on the bus go round and round ♪♫ from it.

PS Yes, that’s ugly Beyoncé up there, but it’s also the face I make when I have to hear her sing or see her perform.

This is model, dancer, and out gay man from London, Sam Salter. He starred in Matthew Bourne’s all-male production of Swan Lake, and is quite bendy, but the question is: Would You Hit It?

32 comments:

  1. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    Trash bag purses??!!
    Around here DH would just
    grab it and toss it in the can
    on trash day...
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $2000.00 worth of trash!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. hahaha
    Oh, you know that Carlo's got STYLE! I'm picturing the kitties running and I'm ROTFLMAOOOO
    Lovely tribute to Olivia, BTW. I discovered I only have her singles. Gotta fix that.
    And Cheeto will do nothing about the search in Smarm-A-Lago. He'll raise money out of the fake outrage. And he behaved as the mob boss he is: pleading the fifth 400 times.
    As for Matthew, duh. Also, I want him in a crew cut to teach me how to lift my legs like that. For my back, you know...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cats I think had the right idea!
      I love the tribute to ONJ.
      Well, it looks like Donald J Traitor know all about the raid because he was served a subpoena in June.
      And I do like Sam being all bendy and stuff!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. You're brave to say what I've all along felt about Beyoncé but dared not say out loud for fear the Beehive would come after me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, if people like her, go ahead, but I don't think she's all that.

      Delete
  4. I love Carlos's rendition of "Climb Ev'ry Mountain"!

    I could not name a single thing Beyonce sings.

    Re. Sam Salter: Ummmm, YEAH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good, if a bit shaky and wandering through the words! But the man knows how to sell it!
      I know one Beyoncé song, Single Ladies

      Delete
  5. I get much the same reaction when I sing purposely.Everyone flees. I've been told I sound like Ethel Merman.

    And yes to Tuxedo. I bet he gets no jail time....so what the he'll is the point of any of this???? And the dump always tells two stories. I am very puzzled as to why he isn't in jail yet.

    And the white piece of trash should have thought of that before. I say put him in a all black gay prison and let him get butt sex!!!

    Balenciaga is officially out of their mind. What's the point??????

    And of course Im not passing up four days in bed with Sam Salter!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a spontaneous showtune!
      I hope he flees to a country with no extradition and we never hear from him again.
      Balenciaga? Oy, I cannot.
      Sam. Oy! Can I?

      Delete
  6. I do believe I like Carlos' free form rendition of that song more than the original.
    Beyonce', sigh. Are her fans the same group that doesn't know who fought in the Civil War, or how many stars are on the flag, or how many dimes make up a dollar? They can name all the Kardashians though.
    As for the dancer, I wouldn't hit it because I don't beat up gay men. Same thing for sex. I have respect, dammit! No law against looking though, is there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Carlos' vibrato that kills me. But Beyoncé should be so lucky to have a vibrato like that! Her fans? Meh.
      You know you don't have to LITERALLY hit it, right?

      Delete
    2. I can't literally hit? What a killjoy you are sometimes, Bobulah!

      Delete
    3. Not this time. I will find someone for you to literally hit ... perhaps Thing 45 in a glitter thong?

      Delete
    4. Dammit! Give me nightmares why don't you?! Glitter thong? I'm going to hurl now! Thanks a lot! Uurp, blurgh, gah.

      Delete
    5. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

      Delete
  7. I heard that that traitorous piece of s**t pleaded the 5th amendment over 400 times. That turns out to be a hell of a lot of self-incrimination that he's trying to avoid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I buy MY fashion trash/recycling bags in bulk too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aussieguy2:35 PM

    The pink Opera House is a cool tribute! And most of us need a fifth after listening to the Orange Moron. I am so sick of seeing him wave his fist like he's a tough guy...Solomon Bates, you're an inspiration! And "bendy" is a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the ONJ tribute!
      Solomon is taking a big step and I hope it pays off.
      And yes, bendy is a good thing.

      Delete
  10. Yes--for the "white men" who chased down Amaud A. were requesting to be placed in a FEDERAL prison the charges are FEDERAL ND STATE. The judge denied their request and thus they will spend their time in STATE prison because they were FIRST convicted of murder in a STATE court. All said and done the charges are both STATE and FEDERAL. Attorneys always request FEDERAL over STATE. In a nutshell, better conditions all around. The state prison system in Georgia is overcrowded and there is more potential for harm to the men. The guys didn't want to go but I am sure a little Oz will be going on. Who's bitch are they now.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia/2022/08/09/attorney-explains-why-would-mcmichaels-bryan-request-federal-over-state-prison/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply put, you murder someone you don't get to ask for a favor.

      Delete
  11. I wouldn't hit it, but I do wish I could still bend like that. I don't feel one bit sorry for that guy who doesn't want to go to prison for what he did. As for Rudy, I recommend shackles and marching, all the way to the hearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bendy is good, and I like the idea of making Rudy march.

      Delete
  12. Carlos and SG could do a duet. Sam Salter? Sure. I've got some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might like to hear their duet, and Sam can dance in the background.

      Delete
  13. If I sang out loud the neighbors cats would flee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours do when Carlos belts, though Tuxedo likes to have me sing him a lullaby as he sleeps in my lap! I'm not saying I'm good, I'm just saying he goes to sleep!

      Delete
  14. Sam should be slapped and spanked. And sent to bed with no bedtime story. I am with you on Be-Bouncy. She bleats like a goat. And Balenciaga is making bags out of calfskin. I just want that to sink in... picture what that requires. F 'em. Such utter disregard for life. Nice tribute to ONJ. And I have a feeling wherever Ghouliani goes, there's a booze car in his pocket. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......