Friday, October 20, 2023

I Didn't Say It ... Cuz I Ain't Crazy

Kandiss Taylor, conservative commentator, host of the "Jesus, Guns, and Babies" show, who still claims that she is the rightful winner of Georgia’s 2022 gubernatorial election, going after Taylor Swift:

“Did you really just praise your fans for making videos with your music and ‘casting spells’ @taylorswift13? What is wrong with you? I was a fan from day one and loved how much you grew in your singing ability. I love that you write your own music. My daughter has grown up dancing with me to your songs, singing to the top of our lungs, and attending your concerts. I have heard from others that attended this last tour that you had some satanic nods in your show. I didn’t want to believe it. After all, I know you’ve claimed to love Jesus. I know you claimed to be a Christian. Now, you’ve not only drifted and backslid. You’re celebrating witchcraft. You’re influencing innocent minds to be enticed with the dark side of spirituality. The Word of God that you once confessed is clear. It is better to tie a milestone around your neck than to let one of the children fall. I am so beyond disappointed. I am literally SMH. I pray that you repent. I pray that something pricks your heart. You have been gifted a HUGE platform. It didn’t just happen. God breathed on this. He can remove His hand and leave you to the witchcraft and your own devices. Let’s see how much Lucifer cares about you or your career. I promise. He doesn’t.”

Yes, Taylor Swift is a Lucifer-loving witch according to Georgia’s answer to QAnon Kari Lake.

photo

Steve Deace, The Blaze host, after reading a letter from a man claiming that his daughter was indoctrinated into the “lesbian cult” at college:

“This is not as uncommon of a story as we would wish, unfortunately. I have nothing to add. A lot of our institutions have a lot of conviction to infest our children. And it’s going to take a lot of conviction to stop them from doing it. And if they have come to the point that they can penetrate the bubble of families, even like the one that David articulated here, understand that this thing has metastasized deeply into our culture, and the only way out is through. I’d urge everybody in our audience to pray for David and families like him, to maintain their conviction, and that the lord would reward that in this life or the next.”

Lesbian Cults? Indoctrination? Nope, just rightwingnuttery at play. I mean, look at this guy; he probably still lives with Mom who taught him that girls who don’t want him are Lesbians.

photo

Charly Arnolt, television personality for the multimedia platform OutKick, which is owned by Fox Corp., saying tap water is birth control and women need to stop drinking it:

“My biggest piece of advice, ladies for the love of God stop drinking tap water. Tap water is effectively birth control because it has birth control in it. Because, well, it’s just how it goes, women pee. And they are peeing out their medication. So yes, men also you need to definitely listen up. This is a big heads up to you because also this estrogen in the water that you are drinking, the tap water, is also going to mess with your hormones. So to all of the women out there, and also the men who care about the women in their lives, don’t put off having kids until it’s too late. Get off the birth control and please stop drinking tap water.”

For the love of the Baby Cheeses, tap water? Tap water? Someone needs to lay hands on Charly, and then get the mental health experts involved.

photo

Stephanie Borowicz, Pennsylvania GOP state Representative, says climate change isn’t real because … the Bible:

“When Democrats are pushing bills like banning gas-powered mowers and gas-powered stoves in New York City, all under the name of a climate control agenda, we can all see what is really going on here. The truth is, is in Genesis 8:22, it says, ‘as long as the Earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.’ I’ll say that again, ‘will never cease.’ Of course, we are to be good stewards of God’s creation, but not through a forceful climate control global agenda.”

In 2019 faux Christian bigot Borowicz proposed a widely-criticized floor prayer for conversions to Jesus moments after a newly-elected Muslim state rep had been sworn-in. In 2020, she authored a failed resolution which would have declared COVID to be God’s punishment for sin.

photo

Greg Locke, cultist “pastor, thinks people in wheelchairs lack true faith because they could walk if their believed:

“Churches in the American culture—you know one of the largest expenses we have in buildings? The amount of handicap parking and handicap accessibility that we have in our churches. Now I’m gonna make you mad for a minute and I don’t really care. Why is it you pull up to a church that says they operate in faith, and you have fifty handicapped parking spots? We just expect that people are going to leave church the same way they came to church. We ought to start having some signs out there, that don’t have, you know, like handicap accessibility, people in a wheelchair. We ought to start having signs of a wheelchair laying down and someone just walking up.”

Locke, a regular speaker at QAnon conferences, earned national ridicule last year when he complained that he was getting dildos in the mail after “exposing” six witches among his congregation.

Yes, and now he says disabled people have no faith in God.

photo

36 comments:

  1. Good grief. This pack of nutjobs leaves me speechless.

    I hadn't heard of Kandiss Taylor (does she realize that's a drag queen name?) but she's taking a well-worn page from the Evangelical playbook, calling pop musicians satanists. YAWN.

    As for Steve Deace, I'm betting he loves the cock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that same vibe from Steve.

      Delete
  2. Cheeses Almighty! What a pile of garbages here, stinking to high Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, it's a crazy-fest up in here!

      Delete
  3. Krayolakris9:37 AM

    There are SO MANY MORE crazies out there than I ever imagined!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is probably just the very tip of a Titanic-sized iceberg,

      Delete
  4. It's easier to comment (although more depressing) when they're all of the same ilk. A bunch of absolute ignoramuses and, even worse, they’re not just sitting at home talking to themselves. I'm still trying to unravel the logic (there is none) of birth control in tap water because women are peeing out their medication and men are drinking estrogen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually try to offset the nuts with some sanity or humor, but found none today!

      Delete
  5. Bob, I hate to tell you this, but your attempt at a Jesus "meet and greet," is a spectacular failure. 😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not believing in Jesus, I wouldn't attempt a meet-and-greet.

      Delete
  6. Surely if Lucifer is behind Taylor Swift's "turn" to the dark side, then he will be only too pleased to help her gain converts? These deranged wingnuts need help, but they're looking in the wrong direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look within? Yes, that would be helpoful.

      Delete
  7. Oh my God just when you think the stupid couldn't get Dumber they proved that they actually can. We're past bottom of the barrel. How these people got this far in life is beyond me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bottomless barrel! Sadly.

      Delete
  8. What totally boggles me is wondering about where in these people's lives did the gears shift and led them ALL down this path of such detestable thinking!
    They live ... and vote. ... among us! It is frightening !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is scary to think they walk among us.

      Delete
  9. Cleora Borealis11:03 AM

    I don't know how Greg Locke got so well known! Maybe because I keep telling everyone about him! I'm looking forward to Halloween because he and his wife are staging a mass exorcism for all who have had their souls stolen by Satan...which I guess is everybody!! I love that a guy who couldn't identify and purge 6 witches in his own congregation is gonna exorcise the whole world!! My money's on Satan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Locke is your typical scam pastor, but sadly his flock buys his crap!

      Delete
  10. Anonymous11:06 AM

    the dog's mother
    OMG! crazy beyond words!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cleora Borealis11:12 AM

    Speakin' of Satan, I think she's got her hands on the soul of crazy Stephanie Borowicz in Pennsylvania. Satan made her read the Genesis passage all wrong. It starts with "as long as the Earth endures..." So, right up front it states the possibility that the Earth might not endure. Gotta work hard to help the Earth endure if you plan on getting to the never ceasing part!! My money's on Satan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are, once again, spot on!!!

      Delete
  12. What an assortment of WING NUTS you found for us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not find one single decent, intelligent, not batshit crazy quote this week.

      Delete
  13. Lord, have mercy. No, really, Lord, have mercy on our souls.
    I will never look at tap water the same again.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear goddess, the tap water!!!!

      Delete
  14. Anonymous3:20 PM

    WHOA
    The amount of CRAZY is just staggering! And these stupid people all have bully pulpits. Absolutely appalling.

    XOXO

    Sixpence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the right to vote and run for office and preach!
      xoxo

      Delete
  15. Wow. Holy Baby Jeebus!!! I think I might become a Swiftie!!

    They're all the epitome of stupid --- but using those platforms they have to rake in the cash. All y'all that's really what it's about, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am no fan of Swifty but a Satanist??? Seriously.

      Delete
  16. aussieguy5:02 PM

    Shame on you Bob! There's no way there can be that many STEWPID people, is there? Oh my God! (And yes, I know, I'll have hands, and lord knows what else, laid on me...) Jese, I can't stop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scary that these people have spotlights in which to share their bull shiz!

      Delete
  17. Anonymous8:36 PM

    As I recall, the school was Bryn Mawr, or one of the Seven Sisters. Well-known hotbeds of the LUG (Lesbian Until Graduation for you kids out there) Cult.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charly Arnolt's decision to wear a skimpy dress with her bosom almost fully exposed to the media was nothing more than an act of vulgar temptation to heterosexual men and lesbians alike. What would her grandmothers have thought?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had a client once, that insisted that if I would stop drinking the tap water, I would hear the voices to. I think she needs some of his meds.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good heavens, how much stupid can you fit in one post? All of these Christo-fanatics are beyond ridiculous...each one more so than the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......