Saturday, May 09, 2020

I Ain't One To Gossip But ...

Big Pandemic News! Oprah Winfrey cannot make her own bed.

Yup, with a crisis going on around the country, Oprah has been forced to do her own chores, and took to Instagram to complain that she didn’t know how to properly stuff a duvet into a duvet cover.

Hey O? Gimme a call. I’ll tell you how to stuff it.
This was supposed to be Anna Wintour’s week. As always, the first Monday in May would find Anna Wintour perched atop the Metropolitan Museum of Art stairs in couture to preside over the Met gala. But then came COVID-19 and the party was shut down.

And out came former BFF André Leon Talley and his memoir, Chiffon Trenches, in which he trashes Wintour as a horrible friend and vicious human.

Now it’s Talley’s friend, designer Ralph Rucci, choosing to fan the flames on Wintour Dirt, writing on Instagram:
“[The] door has been OPENED WIDE [to criticize Wintour] … There has been so much personal evil and destruction, and now perhaps others will feel safe to speak.”
In simpler times, the very idea of bashing Nuclear Wintour would have been career suicide, but times have changed. Some industry insiders are relishing this Battle Royale because it “vindicates” those who have felt snubbed by Wintour over the years and exposes cracks in the almighty power she once[?] wielded over her fashion magazine empire.

Talley’s book was scheduled to drop this week, the week of the Met Gala, but was moved to September because of the pandemic. However, with juicy tidbits being released, and people coming forward with their tales of horror, the book will come out next week.

May is not a good month for Wintour. I think she may cancel the whole month next year. If she still wields any power.
French Canadian musician—at least that’s what they say—Grimes gave birth to her first child, a boy, with Elon Musk. I know, who cares, right?

But remember back in the good old days when Contagion Paltrow named her daughter Apple and people freaked out? Times change … Musk and Grimes … sounds like a pandemic right there … named their little boy:

X Æ A-12 Musk.

And they’ve already picked out a therapist for the child to work through his soon-to-appear issues. First, though, they need to figure out how to pronounce it.


The state of California took one look at the birth certificate and said:
“Oh, hell no.”
You see, California state law does not allow some Xenu Scientology captcha ass mathematical equation bull. Names can only use the 26 alphabetical characters of the English language, according to the state constitution.

I suggest: XAEATWELVE, cuz that makes just as much sense.
Elly Jackson, the lead singer of the pop act La Roux, appeared on Phil Taggart‘s podcast last March but the gossip is just now coming out because … who is Elly Jackson?

Yeah; I don’t know either, but … Elly dished on working with Republican Christian Nutcase Kanye West back in 2010, saying he’s not “100% normal” and when she told a mutual friend about his weird-ass behavior, Kanye demanded an apology letter from him.

Now, perhaps he wanted the letter because this isn’t the first time Elly has trashed Kanye. In 2014, she was first asked about working with him and said:
“No, fuck him. Nobody likes him.”
And now she’s back for more because, again, who is she? Elly and Kanye worked on his song All Of The Lights back in 2010 and also did a remix together of her song In For The Kill. She said she witnessed behavior she found “upsetting and unsettling”:
“I just saw some behavior that wasn’t directed toward me, but I saw some behavior that I can’t approve of as a human being—I can’t approve of… He’s one of those people that’s not 100% normal. He’s kind of fascinating. It’s a fascinating world to be in for, you know, like a few days. … [But] you can’t just have a normal conversation. I didn’t manage to anyway—I found it impossible. He’s on [a] show 24 hours a day, it’s just him. It’s also kind of amazing to be around. You know, I’ll never be around anything like that again. It was really strange.”
Then when Elly spoke to a mutual friend about Kanye’s weirdness, the friend ran straight to Yeezy  with the tea, and he was so insulted that he asked her to write him an apology; she did:
“I remember writing it. I was sat there on my sofa lol’ing to myself like: “Dear Kanye”.”
I would’a written just two letters: F and U.
I always love when people I don’t know, never heard of, make the gossip news because it inspires me to think that regular folk are as fucked up as even pseudo-celebrities.

Apparently, NFL player Earl Thomas, currently of the Baltimore Ravens, is good at football  but sucks at being a faithful husband. See, while under lockdown, Earl had a spat with his wife, Nina, over his love of brown juice and left the manse with his brother, Seth, picked up some women, and had an orgy at an Airbnb in Austin.

Yes, with his brother, y’all. And before you get all Poor Nina and Team Nina on his ass, there’s more:

Nina used Snapchat to figure out where Earl went and used it to track his ass down … with a gun and two of her best girlfriends. When they arrived at the house, they “discovered Earl and Seth naked in bed with other women.” That’s when Nina pulled out the gun and put it to Earl’s head. Now, she claims to have removed the magazine—she just wanted to scare Earl—but didn’t realize there was still one bullet in the chamber. We know this because one of females involved in the orgy recorded it all on her phone … the attempted murder, I’m guessing, not the brother-brother orgy.

Earl wrestled the gun away from Nina, but not before she hit him in the face with it, but it still wasn’t over. By the time police arrived, an orgy goer with a phone, clearly the police say they observed Nina Thomas chasing a shirtless Earl Thomas around a vehicle.

One of the women, Earl’s ALLEGED mistress—he’s at an orgy with his brother and his mistress and at least one side-piece—claims Nina also threatened her and the other woman in the house, when she pointed the gun at them and shouted:
“I got something for all you ho’s!”

20 comments:

  1. save the words"Kanye" and "Musk" i've heard of exactly zero of any of these people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Oprah. That's exactly why I refuse to buy a duvet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Blobby
    C'mon, you've heard Oprah, but yeah, in lockdown, the lesser knowns steal the spotlight, as it were.

    @Debra
    But she has staff to do those things.No way in Hell Oprah is alone in her manse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think people should beware of Anna. Im pretty sure she has vials of covid 19 to distribute.

    And yes duvets are a royal pain in the ads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A four way with your brother? *gag* 🤮

    But I'll bet that whole confrontation was funny as hell: "I've got something for all you ho's!" Hahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ignorant trash today of ALL shades! COVID-19 should get 'em all!

    PS - did you hear that kim kraptrashian and yeezy are living in opposite ends of their CA house due to screaming fights? what a perfect environment for their brats - NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A few years back, dear Bobulah, my granddaughters gave me a bone shaped plaque that reads "The more people I meet, the more I love my dog". Lately I've been using that as a soothing mantra, since I don't have to even meet people to loathe them. I'm saying "loathe" a lot too!
    I don't know what a duvet is exactly. It never came up in my crosswords. Since I rarely make my bed, I can feel for Oprah (just a little bit). I don't care enough to look up the word.
    Damn, I have a nephew who looks like Kanye or vise versa. I don't know who's older. Luckily he isn't cray-cray, only felonious.
    This has become too wordy. Maybe I should've just settled for ICK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @MM
    i'm terrified of her, but I think I'm safe because she'll never come to Smallville ... will she?

    @Jennifer
    Icky and, yeah, funny.

    @AM
    KK and KW aren't getting along?No one saw that coming? =)

    @Deedles
    Oprah is a pampered tool Years back,when her show was on she and her BFF Gayle took a "road trip" across the country and when they needed gas, Oprah, on camera, said she didn't know how to put gas in a car because she doesn't do it.
    Sure. Oprah wasn't always a rich tool, so she has put gas in a car and once you do it, you don't forget,
    I loathe Oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina is very lucky that gun did not go off....

    How is it that the more money and fame they have, the weirder they are. Yeah, regular folks can be nut jobs but these rich self-entitled bastards are something else, aren't they? I speak, of course, about Wintour, Oprah, Kanye, and Elon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much ak-ness!
    You take care, Carlos take care.
    Everyone take care.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Earl Thomas is a good football player, but he is one strange turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elon Musk is more than a complete twazzock - mind you his first name is Elon which may have warped his character, so calling his child something even more stupid is par for the course. And don't forget this is the man who talked down the share price of his own company.

    I've had duvets (goose down for choice)for the past 48 years and wouldn't be without one (actually five to adjust to the weather as and when needed). Much more comfortable than heavy blankets and once you've got the duvet into all four corners of the cover, shake and then do it up. And making the bed every morning is easy too.

    Glad you are feeling a mite better; treat yourself to something nice to cheer yourself up some more. For me it's chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  13. In Oprah's defense (don't ask me why): When she DID have to make her own bad, she probably couldn't afford duvets and duvet covers. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why can't Oprah do like normal rich people and buy a new one every time she makes the bed?
    As for the brother four-way, hey you know what they say, "the family that plays together stays together". Definitely not the first time that has happened.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @whkattk
    Yes, she is. She was out for blood!

    @TDM
    Second-tier ack-ness...except for O.

    @Helen
    Elon is a twazzock ...I love that word.
    Perhaps O should hire you to be exec in charge of duvets?
    And thanks.

    @Mitchell
    There is no defense of O. Sorry, I loathe her.

    @Steven
    Don't give her ideas!
    That brotherly orgy makes me feel like I need a second shower today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, my life is so boring, apparently. And I didn't even know duvets had covers, so I guess I can't talk. The one time I bought something labeled duvet, it was self-contained. I took a moment and looked it up and I suppose it was technically a comforter(?). I learn so much on the 'net!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3:44 PM

    My take away:

    *West is a freak..crazy freak...

    *No three/four ways with any members of my family...Family or not, ONE other person is enough for me

    *Oprah is a lying her ass off...Stuffing a duvet is not doing calculus...As for pumping gas...Girl, please...You know damn well how to pump gas...

    *Musk is rich as hell and crazy is crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Sadie
    If thesepeople have exciting lives, i'll take boring any day!

    @VRD
    Yes.
    YES!
    YASSS!
    YASSSSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. … you're telling me Oprah told people she doesn't know how to put on a pillowcase? Oh.... shit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. More states need naming laws.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......