Monday, March 12, 2018

Carlos Carlos Carlos

We are sleeping in the guestroom because I am repainting the master bedroom, so we've moved the basic necessities across the hall ... glasses, books,alarm clocks, something to sleep in.

Since Carlos gets up first we use his alarm clock, which I bought for him a year or so ago when his 1980s alarm clock finally spat out it's last hour and died.

So, Carlos sets the clock ahead so we can Spring forward and this morning he gets up, showers, feeds the cats and then I rollover and see that it's 6:55... time to get up.

I head to the bathroom to do my business and then stumble into the kitchen where I find every clock telling me it's 5:59.
"What the what."
I say ... it's too early to swear. I head back to the guest room and see his alarm clock which says 7:03 ... but the computer says 6:03 ...my watch says 6:04

It's too early for this shiz, so it's back to the kitchen where i tell Carlos it's 6AM and not 7AM. As I shake my head and look for a place to curl up and take an hour long nap, this is what he says:
"Oh yeah, my clock changes time automatically, so when I changed it I must have added an extra hour."
Too early to curse,too early to strangle my husband.

10 comments:

  1. There are no words to describe the splendiferous wonder that is Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second deedles! there is no end to the specialness that is your carlos. that must be why you married him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlos is so funny. I just love when you post about his escapades. Thank you for the laugh, I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos is the man if he has the patience to set the clocks! Pretty Never sets a clock so that task is mine - tell Carlos he has the right idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Bob Bob Bob. Sounds like something I’d do.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's never too early to curse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny. Carlos and a wrinkle in time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But that is sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another argument to discontinue "Daylight savings time"!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......